WIWW + Advertisement

July 24, 2012


Outfit worn while on vacation in Biloxi, MS :)

Shirt- Thrifted
Shorts- Forever 21
Belt- Rue 21
Sandals- Buckle

I had intended on this post being a recap on my vacation last week, however that is a post all within its own and it can wait another day :)

Instead I'm going to lay out whats happening with advertisement on this ole lil blog.
After much thought and a few encouraging words, ad rates will be going up in September.
My readership has grown tremendously in the 8 months that I've been blogging and that is attributed to advertisement and my wonderful readers of course, so as the growth of this blog increases so will the advertising rates :) This ultimately being so that I can continue to advertise with bigger blogs to bring traffic your way. Win, Win!
Secondly I won't be doing ad swaps anymore partially because i'm tired of tracking my button down on other blogs and than the hassel of emailing them to remind them.. it's becoming too much. 
However, I am still open to swapping with blogs that are proportional to mine in size.
 Advertisement perks and ad sizes will change somewhat but not too drastically, so that's a plus right?

Now that the bad exciting news is all out of the way :)
The good news is that for a limited time all my ads are 30% off with the code: love
I would love to have you be apart of my blog family and I'd be more than obliged to help your blog and/or business grow.
You can purchase an ad HERE or by clicking on sponsor in the tabs.

If ads are already booked for August, don't worry passionfruit allows you to reserve spots for future months :) Also a quick note: I have multiple month discounted ad rates for those who might be interested, Email me: I'll give you the code!

P.S. There is a pretty awesome group celebration giveaway going on that you don't want to miss.
24 prizes for 24 lucky winners. It could be you :)

Oh Btw: Don't you love the new blog layout? Katelyn from Written by a Ginger is the brains behind it and I must say she did a perfect job. I LOVE it :)

Linking with: 



You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. Your outfit is adorable! That's so great, congrats on all your blogs success!! Xoxo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought one of your medium ads and was so excited...but then realised I'll have to wait until the end of august for the fun to begin....ha ha! Popular lady ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that shirt of yours! I'm linking up for my first WIWW post today after seeing you and so many other gals do it each week! So thank you Bree :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I can't EVER find ANYTHING in a thrift store! Not fair! Your look is adorable - and congrats on a ll the blogging success! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that I’m the newest follower of your blog via the hop, and I’d also like to invite you to check out an Amazon Giftcard Giveaway I’m having right now!

    Hope to see you there, and thank you!

    http://www.meyersauthor.com/2012/07/giveaway-enter-and-win-5000-gift-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your easy, summer look in those pictures. You look so relaxed!

    XO,
    Catherine
    FEST (food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Found you via WIWW, and what a cute outfit you had to share this week! LOVE that cute little white tank...can't believe you found it at a thrift store. SCORE! I'm all about classics at the moment, as I try to build my wardrobe into being more versatile :-). Anyway, so nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a great trip!

    Thanks for linking up! Please remember to comment on the main post plus another linked post to join in :)

    Transatlantic Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fabulous as usual!

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!