August Group Sponsor Spotlight

August 29, 2012


Shop  |  Twitter  |  Pinterest

My mom had a shop before I did, and I really loved the idea of Etsy. I knit anyway, so why not try to make a little money doing what I love? Now it's turned into quite the adventure as I learn about marketing, trending colors, and building a niche brand. I never dreamed that a little knit shop could be so much fun, but it really is!

Favorite Thing About Summer
Having a more relaxed schedule!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Blog  |  Shop  |  Twitter

Howdy! I'm Jennifer the blonde, coffee addicted, read-a-holic mind behind Finding My Way in Texas. I love to share my crafty adventures, the things I love and pictures of my puppy. This month I am celebrating my Birthday AND my Blogiversary :) I hope you'll drop by and say hello! 

Favorite Thing About Summer
My favorite thing about sumer is stitting outside and watching my puppy run around and play while I enjoy a cup of coffee and a good book :)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter

Hi I'm Shaina, a twenty-something girl who truly believes that there is something good in every day. I take pictures, design blogs, journal, collect quotes and elephants and change my hair all the time. On my blog you'll find inspiration and real life ways to celebrate the everyday. 
Favorite Thing About Summer
My favorite things about summer are iced coffee, long sunny days and road trips with my husband. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




I am a wife, momma, and MSW student blogging to stay sane. I share a wide range of projects over at Covered in Mod Podge. I do a lot of sewing for my 13 month old and all of my friends' babies. I'd love for you to stop by and say hi!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Shop |  Twitter  |  Facebook 
I'm a 26 year old from Ontario, Canada. I am engaged to a wonderful man, run my own small business and generally enjoy life! I love making jewellery, supporting our local hockey games and watching a fantastic movie every once in a while.
Favorite Thing About Summer
The warmth. We can have some pretty nasty winters up here in Ontario, and I just love the warmth of summer. It means that there is always something to do or somewhere to go!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Blog |  Twitter  |  Shop 

Born and raised in the South, Kristin's blog was created to 'celebrate the goodness' in her life. From inspiring quotes, recipes, arts and crafts, photography, her recovery from an eating disorder and more, she hopes her blog will help you experience goodness in your life! See also just recently opened an Etsy stored named after her blog to showcase one of her favorite hobbies, jewelry making!

Favorite Thing About Summer
My favorite thing about the summer is watching the Summer Olympics! I'm an Olympic junkie and enjoy watching gymnastics, diving, swimming and beach volleyball.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



I’m Tranae, a southern girl in the process of becoming fabulous. I live in the Metro-Atlanta area with my magnificent husband (he told me to write that) and 3-year-old Shih Tzu. I write about my hobbies, fashion sense, and self-improvement quick tips. I promise, there’s something for everybody. 


Favorite Thing About Summer
Wearing sandals and short shorts. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go say hello to these lovely ladies and tell them Breanna sent you :)
You'll love them just as much as I do!
Happy Thursday Friends.

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Hello! I am your newest follower from the blog hop....I cant wait to get to know you...I hope you will follow back.
    thegingerbreadblog.com
    april
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE