Coffee Date

August 16, 2012


If we were to conversate over coffee I'd tell you how excited I am to be in a new place and embarking on this journey of ours in Houston. It seriously is like a dream come true being on our own and finally experiencing life as a couple, just me and Eric. Perfection. 

I'd tell you how blessed I am to have the opportunity to take off a semester from school to be here for Eric during this exciting time.  It's not everyday that your boyfriend gets to move to an unfamiliar city to  work at a chemical plant to gain knowledge in his field of expertise.  I am so proud of him! 

I'd tell you that I have more free time on my hands than I know what to do with. I'm thinking about taking on being a Blog Virtual Assistant to those who might need the extra help, but I don't even know where to begin. I guess I should start by asking if anyone might be interested? ;) Any pointers from other virtual assistants would be amazingly awesome. 

I'd tell you that I am so excited to take on this new task of cooking.. I know shocker! I am not one to cook, but I think I could get used to it. I am in love with our FIRST kitchen which looks as if it came straight out of a magazine or in my opinion it does! 


I'd tell you that my 21st birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I am beyond excited to celebrate it with my love.  It doesn't even seem possible that I will have lived 21 years of life, but I am oh so grateful :) 

Lastly I would tell you how much awesomeness comes with Netflix. It's seriously a lifesaver and I don't know what we would of done without television for the next 4 months. Thankfully Eric brought his xbox with us because 6 channels was just not going to cut it. 

Happy Weekend Friends :)

You Might Also Like

21 COMMENTS

  1. I would love some help with my blog! What would you be willing to do?

    hannahasapalindrome.blogspot.com
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your move! It is indeed a lovely kitchen. ;)
    And Netflix is awesome. We haven't had cable for years, but have streamed Netflix through our xbox. Our four year old doesn't even know what commercials are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is Eric working, just out of curiosity. :)

    I didn't realize you were 20! (Almost 21) Yay. That's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so jealous of your big kitchen >:( i wish mine was that big :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you Bre and all of this goodness! :) It really is like a dream :) Looking forward to hearing about y'alls new adventures in Houston! And seeing some cooking posts here on the ol' blog! ;)

    xoxo ♥ Shar

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww...loved this post!!! i have lots of idle time as well right now...hoping to start subbing soon :) i'm just blessed to be in texas again!!!! although i'm ready for fall already!!! well wishes friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post made me so excited because of how excited you are! Your kitchen is absolutely GORGEOUS! Are you going to share photos of the rest of the place?

    Meg
    @MissMegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kitchen is fabulous!! And I'm learning to cook as well. It's sorta fun?? What does Eric do? Is he a chemist?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the burbs of Houston!!!

    We'll definitely grab lunch or coffee soon! As long as you don't mind hanging out with an older 20-something mama!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is a really amazing kitchen! And I think you would make a fabulous VA! Let me know if you have any questions!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love some help with my blog too! I'm new to the whole blogging thing and I've been a little lost!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your kitchen! Wanna trade? And hooray for turning 21 soon! I still have until December, but what an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing kitchen! Congrats on being out on your own :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like you blog :) You got a new reader now^^
    THe kitchen is amazing! And for me - as an European girl - so american^^
    And it's so true, I can't believe I am already 22!! I already feel so old^^
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. If the kitchen looks like that I bet the rest of your place looks fabulous to. Once you get those first few meals under your belt your gonna love cooking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That kitchen is fantastic I love it! I found you from the bloghop and just began following :)
    I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Sunday xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your kitchen! Congrats on your move!! So exciting to move to a different place. Thanks for linking up with me! I an now a new follower and I can't wait to read more from you. Hope you are having a great weekend!

    Tori
    www.lilmrstori.com
    ps: Netflix is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. would love some assistance with my blog and blogging in general!
    also enjoy your kitchen and the time you two have on your own - its the most exciting thing! :-)

    Cheers Nina
    http://ninasmetamorphosis.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think your kitchen is awesome! If I have a kitchen like that maybe I'll start to cook

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! I just started my blog this month and have really found inspiration from your blog. I wanted to blog about my life but wasn't entirely sure how much people would care about and the guidance from your blog as been invaluable. If you would be willing to help me out with my blog, that would be amazing and I would be utterly grateful!

    Your blog is fabulous as are you :)

    Becca S.
    www.youreawildoneaswel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!