Four Eyes

August 12, 2012


This may come as a surprise to some of you, but I have worn prescription glasses for a little over 3 years now.  After years of not being able to see the white board in school, I finally scheduled an optometrist appointment and sure enough I found out that I am nearsighted and have a slight astigmatism.  

I can remember all the times when I was younger wanting to so badly have to wear glasses. It seems reasonable at some point in my life I'd have to finally search for the perfect pair of eyeglasses, but at 18? Luckily, for me the hunt only lasted a few hours until I decided on these lovelies.


and three years later I had the urge to follow the newest trend and went geek:


After many pairs of glasses later it doesn't seem fair that I am just now finding out about GlassesUSA.com and their awesome prices. They not only have high quality frames and lenses, but they also offer a 110% lowest price guarantee and a 100% satisfaction guarantee which is important when picking out glasses.
The neatest part though about GlassesUSA is that they have a virtual mirror-feature which allows you to see what the glasses will look like on you before purchasing them. That feature in itself is extremely helpful when you order glasses online because it ensures that you pick out the perfect pair that looks best on you before even placing your order. It'll definitely save you a lot of hassel in the long run.

For those of you on the hunt to find the perfect pair of glasses, I would recommend keeping GlassesUSA in mind when thinking about purchasing online eyeglasses.

Discounts:

Get 30% off prescription eyeglasses (or sunglasses) + FREE Shipping with the code: Summer2012  

Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10

Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by GlassesUSA, but my opinions are honest and 100% my own. I would not recommend it if I didn't fully believe in the company and their products!

You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. those look SO CUTE on your girl! great choice! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable glasses, lady! I've been "four eyes" since the 2nd grade... EEK! But you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I am so trying this out - I hate shopping for glasses but I love you can see how you'd look!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, new follower via Blog Walk! Nice glasses! I'm due for a new pair so I will be checking out GlassesUSA!

    Grisel
    www.livinglife2itsfullest.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh i love this! i have new glasses coming to me as we speak! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you remind me of the main actress in the tv show Bunheads...or if it's not her to someone else. I don´t know but you just remind me to someone hahahah

    Glasses look great on you...I have glasses but only for class on when I'm driving. Since I'm at the end of my thesis and where I leave i don´t have a car, I don´t wear glasses since long long ago...they make me look a bit like a smart kid or a secretary LOL

    Found you through the blog hop of the life of an ordinary wife!
    Like your blog, I'm following =)

    http://dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute glasses! I've worn them since I was 2! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What frames are those? They are super cute. I'm trying to figure out which ones to buy from them. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE