Friday Letters

August 03, 2012


Dear Blog: You are about to see a lot of changes :) It's about time that I take my blog back and start writing what I want to instead of being bogged down with advertisements. I seriously couldn't be more excited about this and can't wait to start writing for me again!  Dear Sponsors: I love each and everyone of you, but as you know next month will be a different ball game in the advertisement department. I want you to have the best exposure possible for your money, so I hope you all understand. Dear Eric: I can't believe that in a few short weeks we are going to be starting a new journey together by moving to Houston.  Although it's short lived, I can't wait to make our first house a home for the 4 months we are living on our own. Seriously though you are amazing and I am so proud of you <3  Dear Emails: If you could read yourself and respond I would be a very happy girl. I don't understand how one minute I am completely caught up and the next it's as if I have been away on vacation for months. Honestly though I don't mind, I love all the comments I receive each day. You ladies make my day :)  Dear Summer: I love you and all, but I am so ready for it to be fall and winter it's not even funny! This 100+ degree weather just isn't cutting it and the humidity isn't helping either. Besides the holidays are during my two favorite seasons, so who wouldn't want it to be winter yet? Dear Readers: You guys seriously rock and I can't thank you enough for all the support. It's still so surreal that I reached 1000 followers and it's all because of you that it was even possible. So in case I haven't said it enough, THANK YOU!


You Might Also Like

17 COMMENTS

  1. Welcome to Houston! You will be in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing the same letter to my e-mails..... that cracked me up!

    And have fun setting up your space in H-town! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I"m with you on being over summer. I'm ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and yours and Eric's move! I feel the same way about emails. They should reply themselves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm feeling the same way towards my blog and e-mails! I'm glad to see another blogger going through the same things, excited to see the changes!

    Evani
    simplyevani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see what you have in store and the new changes you'll be making!! I'm right there with you Bree :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving getting to know you through your blog! Kuddos for 'taking back' your blog! I look forward to reading more as you move to H-town (I'm in Austin).
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your header!
    And I am so ready for fall! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Weekend Chicka!!! You'll enjoy Houston, its a neat city!!! ps: I hear you on the summer, I'm ready for some cooler weather maybe low 80's- 70's maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw that on twitter! CONGRATS AGAIN DEAR! You are going places! and fast! :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  11. How come like, half of the bloggers life in Houston?! That's crazy, and now you'll be one of them! Bet you'll get to go to some fun blogger meet-ups! Congratulations on your move and the 1000 followers!

    <3Hima
    My Musings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute blog! I'm now following! I would love if you stopped by and followed back at www.iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stopping by...Have a fab weekend, doll! :) & I agree, bring on FALL!!!!

    ~Kristen
    mamawinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I found your blog in Blog Hop. I am your new follower. Drop by on my blog and say hello.

    www.akachymecindy.com
    www.littleslimgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats! I cant wait to see the changes- not that you need any! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a happy Saturday:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOve this!!
    Yay for moving to Houston!!
    When I'm back in town late October-early November...we have to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  17. your blog is soo lovely and you are so pretty and nice! love your blog!
    Would you like to follow each other? :) I follow you now :)
    http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE