Friday Letters

August 31, 2012


Dear Weekend: I am so glad you are here. However, it isn't just any weekend, it's labor day weekend and that happens to be my favorite weekend of the year :)  It also happens to be my very last weekend as a 20 year old and that is always reason enough to celebrate Labor Day Weekend! Happy Labor Day Weekend Friends <3  Dear Eric: I am so happy that you are loving your new job! I knew you would, but it warms my heart to see you doing something you love and are so passionate about. So glad everything panned out accordingly. You deserve it :) LOVE YOU xo Dear Torie: You are such a sweetheart and I am so excited that we practically share the same birthday. It makes celebrating our birthdays that much more fun :) Hope you have a fabulous 21st birthday girlfran and I'll mail out your present as soon as possible.  Dear Family & Friends: Wish you guys could be here to help me celebrate turning the infamous age of 21, but don't worry we'll get to do that soon enough. In the mean time, I'll drink one for you :) Dear Platos Closet: I have missed you and I hope you are ready for me because I am about to shop til I drop, figuratively speaking of course.  No but really I love this store and it's been months since I've been anywhere close to one so I'm taking full advantage of this opportunity.


You Might Also Like

16 COMMENTS

  1. I'm pumped about labor day weekend because I get a 4 day weekend. Have fun celebrating your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Wish we were all together for the big day, we will see ya soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw. when is your bday girl.. you are turning 21!! its a milestone. celebrate! =) and I LOVE Platos closet. we have a few of them.. unfortunately i dont visit them near as often as i should..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, thanks for joining in on the Friday Chaos blog party! So glad you linked up with us, and I get to follow you! Wahoo!
    I also wanted to let you know about a coffee mug swap that I am hosting. It is a different spin on the idea that lets you get to know other bloggers better. And you get a pretty new mug just in time for fall! Score! Friday is the last day to sign up and I would absolutely love to have you. I am hoping to get 50 swappers, the more the merrier! Here is where you can get all the deets and sign up to join: http://yellowumbrelladesign.blogspot.com/2012/08/coffee-mug-swap.html
    Love bloggin' with ya. Talk to you soon :D
    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your last weekend being 20 :) I have heard of Platos Closet before but I don't think there is one close to me... I hope you find lots of great items :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! Have an amazing weekend! xx
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have an amazing weekend celebrating.

    I haven't been to Plato's closet in forever!!! Can't wait to see what you get.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your weekend goes amazing girl! I won't be 21 until January! :( :p I gave you a shoutout in my latest post (http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com/2012/08/bits-pieces-of-our-summer-short-recap.html)! It's near the bottom!

    So glad to hear that you and Eric and doing well out there in Houston!

    xoxo ♥ Shar

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Plato's Closet too! And Labor Day! Hooray!

    Here via Friday's Letters.

    xo
    Sarah
    http://www.pluckypicaroon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! Just found your blog through Friday's Letters and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure you'll have an amazing weekend. All the best for your Birthday! Yay 21!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!
    Thanks for linking up at Friday Chaos again this week
    Have a nice weekend
    Kerry
    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday!!
    I'm a new follow from Friday Chaos

    http://www.rockmefabulous.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE