Me, Myself, and I Linky Partay #2

August 20, 2012


So glad you are here and welcome to month #2 of the Me, Myself, and I Linky Partay :)
If you are new here and would like to join us, write up a post and link up!


1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I'd be a doctor or quite possibly a lawyer. Those were the two things I wanted to be when I was younger, however the latter career choice is the one I remember most. In 3rd grade, I was going to be a lawyer, wear a blue suit, drive a blue corvette, and I wasn't going to get married or have kids. Sounds like a 3rd grade fairytale huh?

2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
I'd spend it with my loved ones, but if I were a millionaire that'd be a different story.
I'd still spend it with my family but we'd be world class travelers ;)

3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
Woman does a good deed for her elderly neighbor.
-yeah I know it's lameish but I seriously had a tough time with this question.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Smacking or people who jump to conclusions.

5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?
P.S. I Love You is by far my favorite chick flick movie :) So good!


Next month we are starting something new.
If you submit a question via this form, you have a chance to co host with us :)
1 question will be chosen and if it is yours we will email you. Easy as that!

 Now that you know a little more about me, it's your turn :)

Rules:
+Please follow each of your hosts and let us know that you did, so that we can follow you back!
+Grab the button and place it in your post
+To help share the word put the button in your side bar (Optional)
+Click around on a few other bloggers and make some new friends

My Beautiful, Crazy Life

We look forward to getting to know you and thank you for joining us this month :)
See you in September!


You Might Also Like

32 COMMENTS

  1. My first link up wasnt to the specific post. Sorry for linking up twice. This is my first time joining in. TY for this awesome linky!

    -Jessica
    {Sugar in My Grits}
    www.sugarinmygrits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am linking up again this month. I also found the newspaper headline question really tough. When in doubt I tend to say something silly!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm linking up for the first time this week. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, I'm a new follower and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We answered the same thing for #2! Awesome! Lol- and also P.s. I love you is listed on my #5 too! Great minds think alike right?!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linking up with you this month, had fun with these questions. Stop by my blog if you get a chance, liveinmyheartblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! I'm a new follower and I linked up:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could tear up thinking about PS I love you omg that movie gets me e v e r y time! And you-go-girl with that dr./lawyer aspiration! I was a little greedier with mine :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. By far my favorite link up!!

    Erin
    www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked you, and am doing a MMI post later today (work, boo!). My blog is www.missbtomrsl.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting! what a fun link up. Im not your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the link up! I am already following! I would love to swap ads!

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, yes! PS I Love You is such a great movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for the fun link up! I have followed all the hosts on twitter that I could find a twitter link for, otherwise I followed on google friend connect. :) My Twitter is @ceoofmeinc

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm linked in - thank you for hosting!

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! What a fun link party!

    I'm following the rules and following your blog now!

    Feel free to visit www.allthingsbeautifulblog.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. the book,ps i love you, is even better than the movie :) but i am a sucker for an irish man lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a new follower and I LOVE this link up party! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there! I've been a follower for a little while, but this is my first time linking up! I really love the questions, especially the pet peeve one! :) Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! This was my first time linking up with this link up! Loved it and will be back!!
    I'm a new follower love your blog!!

    Find Me at thelittlethinggss.blogspot.com

    :)
    Xo Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  21. PS I Love You is a great movie! The book was also fantastic as well.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  22. First time linking up and now I'm a new follower!! Love your blog! Would love if you would follow me too.

    http://nottooshabby-kim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello! A new follower here and would love the return.
    www.ahusbandandadog.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. PS I Love You is such a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Breanna :) So glad to be here again for the link up. P.S. I love you is a great chick-flick..always makes me cry ;) Happy Tuesday! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your link up and followed all of the co-hosts ;)

    I just sent you a couple of questions!

    Can´t wait for September to come ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the self reflection :) I followed today and linked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this!! Was so much fun, following and linked up as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. OK... so I am like 3 days late to the party... but better late than never right? :) I'm so excited to see so many links! Its AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I started following your blog from the Blog Hop. Come by and check out my blog to follow as well!
    Jessica

    http://www.thegetfitmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your layout! I came across your blog on athometake2.com, and I'm glad I did. I look forward to reading more from you! Please take a look at my site when you have a chance. Thanks!

    www.pricillajdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!