Sponsor Spotlight: [The Foley Fam]

August 08, 2012


Meet the Fabulous Kristine from The Foley Fam :)
If you do not know this gal you should, she is one of the most genuine bloggers I've met and I absolutely adore her  <3  She also has the most adorable shop that you will most definitely want to take a peek at. Get your bootie on over there and say hello; you won't be sorry!

{Comments are disabled so you can visit Kristine's  blog and introduce yourself}
Blog  |  Twitter  |  Facebook |  Shoppe

Hi there lovelies! I'm Kristine! Over at my casa I share and document my attempts at being a fun mom and wifey, being "fashionable", and our big and not so big adventures. When I'm not blogging, I'm busy making pretties for my Etsy store J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe. I believe if you're not loving and laughing you're not living baby! If that sounds like your cup o' tea then come on over to our place and introduce yourself. We might not agree on everything, but we can still be friends, I promise! Holla!


//Why do you blog?\\

I choose to write about the good, the bad, and even sometimes the {dirty} times of our life. Maybe someway, somehow sharing our stories and experiences will inspire someone out there in blog land! Living to inspire! This is a glimpse into our story {unedited}. I hope you enjoy following our adventures, as much as I enjoy sharing them.


//What is your favorite thing about being a blogger?\\

The connections made with other Bloggers


//Which blogs are your favorite reads?\\


//What is the one thing you love most about this time of year?\\

Summer in our family means seeing a lot of family!
Whether we are visiting them, or their visiting us it's a love fest!


You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE