Followers to Friends Blog Party :)

September 04, 2012






You Might Also Like

20 COMMENTS

  1. hey! i found you from the blog hop! what a gem of a blog! I love the layout! it seems everyone's blog lately is gorgeous and well set up. any tips on how to make your gadgets/widgets in sidebar closer together? I have been asking everyone that has successfully done so! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for co-hosting! Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erica
    This site should be able to help you:
    http://www.southernspeakers.net/2010/11/remove-spaces-between-gadgets-in.html
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found you in the blog hop. I'm following, and would love a follow back. Beauty-ninja.blogspot.com Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for co-hosting with us Breanna! We got there in the end lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, glad to link up!!

    Gina
    http://ramblesbygina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I followed and linked up! So many great blogs in one place! I'd love for you to follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for cohosting! You have such a lovely blog and i am now following. Please check out mine of you have the chance. :)

    kassicalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im a new follower and Im from Beaumont. Hey neighbor! lol!

    www.delabelle-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for hosting, following from www.adayinthelifeofmektt.blogspot.ca come say hi:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was already following you. LOL! But that's how I found out about this fun party today! Happy Wednesday! Congrats on the co-host!

    http://www.citygirlgoneranchmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the fun link up! :)

    http://thepinkhouseadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Joining in on the fun that is this blog party :-D woohoo!!

    xox Ellen from http://ellenyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. New follower here. Thanks for linking up! I added mine and can't wait to find new blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following from Followers to Friends Blog Part, would love if you followed back :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have such a cute and interesting blog. I really enjoyed reading your "about me" page! I'm so glad you are co-hosting the Followers to Friends Blog Hop :)

    I'm your newest follower! Would love it if you could check out mine :)

    Christina
    estelachristina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a new follower! Looking forward to following your blog. :)

    Jen @ kyleandjensmith.blogspot.com
    The Adventures of our Army Life

    ReplyDelete
  18. i've been following you for a while now but happy there is another link up around! thanks :)

    xo Britta
    thebootsparade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm your newest follower and have linked up with the blog hop. I'd love for you to stop by.

    Kimberly @ mypinterestreality.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!