...LATER GATOR

September 18, 2012



As were slowly creeping into October I'd like to invite you to be apart of my blog family :)
I have a plethora of ad positions opening up at the end of the month and I'd love to help your blog or business grow. For those interested, you can find more details here.

On a side note, I am taking a self proclaimed blogging break until after the weekend.
I need to get some stuff done around the house these next two days before we head off to Corpus for the weekend to spend some time with Eric's family. I also find myself falling behind on emails as well as need to put together a giveaway post for next week and read all the fabulous Me, Myself, and I posts. That being said I hope you all have a fabulous week/weekend and I'll see you Monday.

As always you'll find me on twitter and instagram over the weekend if you'd like to follow along :)

You Might Also Like

11 COMMENTS

  1. Breaks are well deserved! Enjoy yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have some fun time off :)


    Check out my Mommy blog at:
    www.dawnsdisaster.blogspot.com
    Visit anytime!
    {All follows are returned}
    Come play on Sundays @
    Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaks are ALWAYS needed! I appreciate someone who can admit it! Enjoy!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Sunglasses Shop if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I found you through Friday chaos I love the blog and tla initiative Thursday, I sign! nice to meet you!
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fun break ... now following you via GFC in addition to good ol' Bloglovin! Stop by this little light and say hello when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your great blog from Friday Chaos. I love it. Your newest follower. Happy Friday!!! :)

    http://lifeonlakeshoredrive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you on Friday Chaos and am your newest GFC follower. Happy to be here and hope you have a fun trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a great weekend!!

    Love
    Patricia @ thettdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!