Lovely Blogging Gals

September 27, 2012


Blog  |  Bloglovin  |  Pinterest

Hi, I'm Samara and the palest Australian you will ever meet. I'm married to a 6"8 hunk of spunk who is constantly competing with my beloved rabbit Nibbles for my affections. We are just heading into summer over here, so I can't wait to do all the things everyone has been blogging about- holidays, lying in the sun and going to the beach. Stop by, leave me a comment and follow along- I'd love to follow your blogs and get to know you all.
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love blogging as it gives me a chance to get to know some amazing people. I have been so encouraged and inspired by so many other women all at different stages of life. Whether it be young, old, single, married or with kids, I love being a part of people's lives who are miles and miles away from me. I also love to interact with people on my blog too and share my life with such lovely people. I have been so incredibly blessed by some of the beautiful women who follow my blog.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter

My name is Katelyn and I'm a student, waitress, blogger, photographer, musician, and lover of Jesus. I love over-sized coffee mugs, I'd read a hard copy of a book before an electronic one any day, and I strive to create things in this life. If you stop by my blog you can expect glimpses of personal life, faith, inspirations, and all that goes on inside my noggin.
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love being able to reflect more on my day-to-day life. It's help me realize when I need to take a step back and relax or when I need to get out and have more adventures in my life. Meeting the people I've met has also been such a blessing through this blogging community.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Blog  |  Facebook  |  Twitter

I'm a Southern Belle who is a little bit girly and a little bit tomboy!  During the coming months you may even find me in camouflage...it will be PINK camouflage but camo none the less!  I am married to my HS sweetheart, together for 25 years now, Mom to a 23 (almost 24) year old son and I have two beautiful furbaby Shelties Zoe and Peanut!  I love to blog about fashion and DIY and lots of ramblings too!  Hope you will stop by and "sit a spell" with me!   

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love having a place where I can be me...just me! It's wonderful being able to express my views, my likes, my dislikes...and what is SO COOL is having people want to actually hear that! LOL! AND...everyone I have met in the blogging community have been amazing and wonderful to me! I have made friends for life thru blogging! What more can a girl want besides a $10,000 shopping spree? What....? Am I the only one that thinks that would ROCK?! Tee hee!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go say hello to these lovely ladies and tell them Breanna sent you :)
You'll love them just as much as I do!
Happy Thursday Friends.

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. Katelyn you are too cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you at the bloglovin blog hop! I'm your newest follower!
    Leslie
    House on the Way

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE