Me, Myself, and I Linky Partay #3 [Join us]

September 17, 2012


So glad you are here and welcome to month #3 of the Me, Myself, and I Linky Partay :)
If you are new here and would like to join us, write up a post and link up!
\\ July MMI; August MMI //

1. When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
In most cases I will do one of the following depending on the severity of the upset: run, paint, craft, bake, shop, write, sew, read the bible, lounge at the beach, or eat large quantities of ice cream :)

2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
I would have so loved to have lived during the 1960's to early 1970's. So many amazing artists lived during this time period; Janis Joplin, The Beatles, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd. Not only was music all the rave, but people's fashion sense was nothing less than comfortable. I could have lived the hippie lifestyle as long as I got to wear all that comfortable clothing and drive a Volkswagen.

Source: via Breanna on Pinterest


3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I have never been really big on dressing up for Halloween, but I was a cat once. I think that this is the most creative dressed up outfit I've ever worn, no?

Besties: We like to have fun & no this wasn't for Halloween :)
4. Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
1) I don't drink soda and haven't for the last 7 years or so.
2) I own around 8 or 9 swimsuits, but who is counting?
3) I like to dip my potato chips in ketchup, tastes just like french fries.
4) My mother and I both have at least 2 baby teeth still that don't have permanent teeth under them.
5) I have seen every episode of The Secret Life of an American Teenager

5. What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Don't worry you will eventually lose your fear of being behind the wheel.
Don't sweat the small stuff, live life to it's fullest.
You're about to meet the man of your dreams, just keep waiting a while longer.
Your baby face will be an asset in the long run..
You will eventually be able to cook something other than mac & cheese.


If you submit a question via this form, you have a chance to co host with us :)
1 question will be chosen and if it is yours we will email you. Easy as that! If you already submitted questions during the previous months, don't worry they are still in the running to be picked for next month.

This months co host is Chelsea from Adventures with my Enemy Melanoma who submitted the 5th question shown above :)

 Now that you know a little more about me, it's your turn :)

Rules:
+Please follow each of your hosts as well as the month's co-host and let us know that you did, so that we can follow you back!
+Grab the button and place it in your post
+To help share the word put the button in your side bar (Optional)
+Click around on a few other bloggers and make some new friends

My Beautiful, Crazy Life

We look forward to getting to know you and thank you for joining us this month :)
See you in October!


You Might Also Like

32 COMMENTS

  1. Oh my goodness- my mum and I also both have baby teeth that had no adult teeth underneath. She had hers removed, I had mine removed and replaced with fake teeth at the cost of $10,000...eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had soda {besides a few sips} in 10 years! I don't miss it at all, do you? Thanks for hosting such a fun link up, I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower for the link up!

    I love the 16 year old question!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower through your link up!
    I don't drink soda often, but I do crave it once in a while. Not drinking it at all is a bold step I'm not ready to take haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ice cream makes everything better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Newest follower! I look forward to reading others answers. Thanks for hosting this fun link up
    Hailey
    www.lovelaughterandlipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great link up.. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun link up!!!

    I can't wait to read what everyone answeres!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following you now, love this link up!

    val
    www.daily-distraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this link up! And great idea with the halloween costume question...now I can sneak around and steal everyone's great ideas for this year! :)

    Can't wait to read more, following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't drink soda either! my mom never let us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the link up! This is my first time participating and I loved the questions

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited to link up this month :) What a wonderful idea! I have not counted but I am sure I own at least 9 swim suits (but I was a competitive swimmer so some of them are for racing and practice..) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am not much of a pop drinker either. I stopped when I was pregnant with my son (he's now 12) and haven't really gone back since. If I am having a drink I will have it, but that's not too too often.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice to meet you! Linking up for Me, Myself and I and I look forward to following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Breanna! Nice to "meet you!" This is my first link up and I'm excited to get to know you through following your blog!

    Please stop by and say hi!
    http://dannyandsamantha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this linkup! Just found it through a few other blogs I follow. New follower of yours now :) Would love for you to stop by!

    http://nuggetonabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i really like this link up!
    I'll been following for a while but never participated before...so linking up today for the 1st time!

    =)
    dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am your newest follower and I am so excited I found your blog and this link up!
    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. First time linking up... can't wait to read more of your posts!

    Samantha
    Hooahandhiccups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the advice you gave your 16 year old self. Especially the baby face one.

    Oh and check your mail soon! I mailed your gift card. Sorry it's late, work has been killing me lately!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't had soda for more than a year before and when I had some months ago, it didn't taste that good anymore. Since then, I haven't had soda. Oh, and I am a fan of the Secret Life of an American Teenager and, like you, I have seen every episode of it. New follower here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Following all the hosts and co-host! Also added the link to my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi i just joined this link party. This sounds fun.Ive added my post link too.

    http://www.akachymecindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. my first time linking up. would love for you to visit my blog

    http://happilyeverafter-tiffany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the questions. I just had to join in on the fun. Plus, you like ice cream so that makes you super awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I tried to give up soda, it lasted a week! haha.
    Thanks for the link up, I am a new follower.
    Megan
    http://nicholsfam.blogspot.com/2012/09/me-myself-and-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm your newest follower!

    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Newest follower! MerryChristmas . . . hopped over from chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just found your blog and I love it! It is super fun! I enjoyed this post as well; it was interesting to read what you would tell your 16 year old self since I am almost 16. Thanks for your words about life!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Breanna :) The clothes and the musical artists from the 60-70's were amazing. I don't think you can ever own too many bathing suits, especially if you live close to the water :) Another fun link up! Thanks friend Xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE