Sunday Social

September 02, 2012


Happy Sunday Lovies :)
I normally don't post on weekends, but I wanted to join in on the Sunday Social just this once!

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?


Over the summer I took a road trip with Eric and his parents to visit his great grandmother in North Carolina.  It was quite possibly the longest road trip I've ever been on, but it was fabulous finally getting to meet Eric's 86 year old great grandmother. She's a hoot and one of the sweetest people I've ever met.  While we were roadtripping we went to Myrtle Beach and stopped in Biloxi on the way home :) It was a marvelous trip and was the highlight of my summer.

Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?


Here are a few of my favorite outfits that I have worn over the summer.
If you can't tell I am really loving statement necklaces  :)

What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?



I wish we would have gotten to spend a week back in Cancun :)
For the past two years I have been spoiled to say the least and lived the life paradise style, so if I was to choose I'd want to be back here.

Favorite Song of the Summer?

Paradise by Coldplay on Grooveshark

Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?

How I Met Your Mother

Linking up HERE!


You Might Also Like

11 COMMENTS

  1. Girl, you are adorable. Love the skirt outfit. you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE Myrtle Beach! My hubby's grandparents live there and it is one of our favorite places to visit :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    I absolutely love How I Met Your Mother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm watching How I Met Your Mother as we speak! Love it! Happy Sunday, lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfits! Love the boyfriend jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got to visit home and i miss it already

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh we've gotten into HIMYM this summer too! It's hilarious! And NPH cracks me up lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it´s great to see many good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfits!

    Love the song!

    ashley

    ashleyspain.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are soooo adorable! Im in love with your fashion!! Great blog! Im your newest follower and can't wait to read more!

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!