21st Birthday Recap [WIWW]

October 03, 2012




[tank: thrifted, skirt: thrifted, sandals: Buckle, necklace: Threads, earrings & belt: Forever 21]

As always I am a day late and a dollar short, except in this case only a month late. I celebrated my 21st birthday with my amazing boyfriend a month ago today and it was as wonderful as ever. The day started with Eric making me a delicious breakfast which was awesome and definitely a great way to wake up. Throughout the day we didn't do much.. I take that back we did make a quick trip to Kroger so that I could purchase my first alcoholic beverage, which I was a bit nervous about. That night he surprised me and took me out to a nice restaurant in the area where I enjoyed my first alcoholic beverage in public.. it was delicious of course. This restaurant was one of those fancy ones in which you made dinner reservations and there wasn't even a drink menu. Afterward, we celebrated with a frozen Sara Lee Turtle Creme Pie and a glass of wine. It was a simple and relaxed birthday, but it was exactly what I wanted. Nothing more and nothing less :)

I have such an amazing man in my life who made it his mission to make sure that my birthday was the best it could be while living in a brand new city without our friends and family and I love him dearly for that <3

You Might Also Like

26 COMMENTS

  1. My 21 is in two months and all my friends want me to have this big crazy party. But I'm with you, those low key nights are really the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday is September 2nd??? SO IS MINE!! Happpy belated birthdaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!

    Happy Birthday:):) (a month late)
    I am glad it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had an amazinggggg time! you looked great!

    XO, Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the outfit! Looks like it was a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a wonderful day! I really love your skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute outfit.. Congrats on turning the big 21! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't you just the cutest thing ever?! And better late than never right?! Happy belated 21st! Found you via the RGG link up!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a great birthday! And I love the pattern on your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your earrings, and happy birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beautiful! It sounds like you had a great birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww :) That sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes the most simplest celebrations are the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Breanna! Found you at the Followers to Friends Blog Hop. You have a really nice blog, liked it a lot so I'm following ^^
    Hope you can make some time to visit my blog too and have a look around. Have a great day xx
    N O I R E D A M E

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww, i'm really happy for you! :) i'm glad you had a really happy birthday! :D

    p.s. you look so pretty! i love your outfit! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so glad you had a great birthday. You looked beautiful. Love that skirt.
    Stopping by from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute skirt! Looks like you had a great birthday!

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute outfit! I love the skirt. Looks like a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww...Happy belated. Looks like a perfect time together. Those are the best gifts after all.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable outfit! LOVE the skirt!

    I am stopping over via the blog hop at Our Everday Harvest.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy belated birthday Breanna! Turning 21 sounds awesome and it looked like the perfect birthday :)

    Samantha x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like you had a great birthday! HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy belated! It sounds like you had so much fun and your BF is truly a sweetie. :) I love your outfit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awwww, your outfit is so cute and I'm glad you had a great bday with your boo. I just came across your blog through another and love it, I am now going to follow. I hope that you get the opportunity to check out mine :)

    The Indie Byline

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE