Falling into Fall [WIWW]

October 10, 2012




Top: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Target Vianca Tuxedo FlatNecklace: Handed down from my grandmother,  Earrings: Shabby Apple Pompeii, Scarf: Mom's from back in the day, Peacoat: Forever 21


This was my first outfit of the fall season worn to the blogger meet up and let me just say it was extremely comfortable. I can't even begin to express how much I loved the chilly weather, but if you have been following along you'd definitely know that about me by now :) I just can't pass up the opportunity to wear a slouchy sweater and scarf because lets face it, i'm obsessed with that trend. Anyways, I hope you were able to enjoy this cooler weather as well even if it was for only a short time. Here's to hoping for many more autumn days.

You Might Also Like

15 COMMENTS

  1. I'm in love with these shoes! Gorgeous just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, casual but still put together. And love the shoes, I have a super similar pair that I wear sooo often!

    www.yourstrulyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through GFC. I love your sense of style, those flats are to die for! Hope you have a wonderful night!

    Katie Pea
    http://craftycrazylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just feel good in a good dolhman top. Love yours and the shoes are perfect.

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and comfy!!! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rolled jeans and flats look! What a fun fall outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My room mate just bought those same cheetah print shoes.... she wears them everywhere!

    Sara
    http://saraivy.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes on Sunday and I love them even more now lol I have got to get a pair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flats are adorbs!

    Dropping in from What I Wore Wednesday!

    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, you just look too cute and I'm all about a slouchy sweater too. Even though I'm 3 X your age, I love the fall fashions. I even bought myself some of the colorful jeans. Go me!!! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your leopard shoes!

    Thanks for linking up to WIWW! Please grab the badge/link and comment :)

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE