Haircut + Fashion [WIWW]

October 31, 2012



[blazer: Plato's Closet, top: Ross, jeans: Forever 21, flats: Target]

Over the weekend Eric and I made the trip to Corpus to visit his parents. Seriously though, we HAD to make the 8 hour round trip in order to do a bit of early voting [side note: this is my first time voting in a presidential election] Hooray! You know what they say, if you don't vote than you can't complain.  I also went to Corpus with every intention to get a trim and as you can see that happened as well as left with an entirely new look that can be observed above.  If you have never been to an Aveda Institute also known as a cosmetology school then I would have to say you are missing out. It was the best hair cut experience I've ever had not to mention the numerous massages they give throughout it were much welcomed. I almost didn't get the bangs due to the instructor who thought it'd be a good idea to try buying fake clip on bangs before making such a rash decision. My spontaneous come back was that it's just hair and it will grow back + my mom has bangs so it will look good? Yup, I told him that. It's a good thing they make me look more sophisticated and grown up or so I've been told because honestly I didn't have a back up plan. So that's my story of a weekend full of politics and haircuts.

Don't forget to enter the Chicnova Giveaway :)
Have a great rest of the week!

You Might Also Like

36 COMMENTS

  1. Love stripes!! Your hair looks great too :)

    -Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bangs!! They're amazing! If I ever make the jump to full bangs I'm going to print out your picture and take it in for the hairstylist, lol! Good job you for taking the plunge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit & your bangs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it very very cute!!!

    XO, Adropofbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the haircut! Looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the hair! It looks so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Your bangs look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bangs are so cute! I just cut mine again and pretty much hate them again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bangs! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your hair!! Bangs look awesome on you!

    And good job exercising your right to vote! Chris & I are going tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so fab and I love your hair! I have those leopard flats from Target too and I am OBSESSED!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love the new hair and congrats on voting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you styled your stripes.

    Visiting from monday mingle.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2012/10/who-is-wearing-kika-sylvia.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, I had a haircut on the weekend and wanted to get bangs but chickened out- I thought I wouldn't be able to maintain them! I love them on you thought- I wish I had the courage to do it!!

    Thanks for joining up with the Almost Friday Thursday Blog Hop. We would love to have you back again this week :)

    Samara
    www.thesecretlifeofsamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog! Am your newest follower from the blog hop!
    xx
    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your bangs - I almost cut some bangs this weekend...but chickened out...lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. great look love those shoes xo We are your latest followers we would love for you to stop by and check us out xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wow, a haircut with massage?! sounds perfect to me! :D

    p.s. i like your shoes!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your bangs are adorable and love the stripes and leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The bangs look great! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the bangs! You look fabulous!!! Love the outfit too especially the leopard loafers!

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look gorgeous! loving your hair:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. So adorable! I wish I could pull off bangs like you can!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You pull off bangs very well! and this week was my first time voting in an election, too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I found you on the blog hop and I am your newest follower :)

    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com
    Follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the look! Sleek and chic!!
    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi! visiting thru the Blog Hop! Nice to "meet" you, and your hair cut and outfit looks great!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ok you look DARLING with bangs and I am just loving your outfit! It is very sophisticated and preppy. Love your blog. :)
    -Bridgette
    http://bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. HI I am a new follower, nice to meet you. I love your bangs!!! They really suit you. I have been contemplating getting some bangs myself. Also love your outfit :)

    Sky

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your hair! And your preppy chic look. PS: That blazer is gorgeous with the top. xo

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Be sure to leave a comment when you visit: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE