The Greatest Artist

October 12, 2012



Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to me this is one of the most beautiful sights of all. I can't get enough of the sunsets and the way that each one is uniquely its own. God's canvas is truly a beautiful masterpiece and I am so thankful to be given this day to bask in His greatness and capture beauty at it's finest.

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius

Hope that you have a fabulous weekend and will take a second to capture the beauty that surrounds you  :)

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. Truly beautiful. I've been waking up and it's dark (booo!) but then I'll look out the window as I'm getting ready and see parts of a beautiful sunrise - definitely makes my morning better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great message today, and a beautiful picture :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft reflection on the water. You're right that each sunset is unique. I hope your weekend is filled with beauty in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this picture! I love the quote you have, so true! I hope you have a wonderful weekend also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newest follower here! I found your blog through the Texas blog group—I’m one of the newest members! Cute blog.
    -Melanie
    meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE