Fashion Tips [A Complete Waste of Makeup]November 08, 2012
Today I have for you the fabulous Neely of A Complete Waste of Makeup sharing with you some of her do's when it comes to fashion :) If you know her, than you'll know that she is super adorable and always has the cutest instagram outfits, no lie! If you don't know her than you are missing out and should stop on by her blog and introduce yourself after reading her fabulous post.
Oh hi there. I'm Neely the genius behind A Complete Waste of Makeup!
Things you will NOT find me blogging about: Babies, Marriage, Weddings, DIY, Cooking, Crafts, Decorating a home I actually have, posts where I stare into space and look like I totally know how to dress myself. Things you WILL find me blogging about: My coffee addiction, Wine, Reality TV specifically Teen Mom, Clothes I cant afford, posts where I stare in a mirror and look like I cant dress myself, decorating my non existent home, Social Media, blogging tips, travel, shoes.
So today I am going to give you my top 5 Fashion Do's....but let me pre warn you I AM NOT A FASHION BLOGGER nor do I believe I have a good or even socially acceptable sense of style so take this for what its worth.
1. Take pictures of yourself at a stoplight if your hair is looking awesome and you actually put lipgloss on. You will be excited to learn it makes a great twit pic later.
2. Buy an overly expensive pair of shoes regardless of if you can afford it or not...it will just make you feel awesome when you wear them. Also do not take me seriously ever but if you do take me seriously...buy the shoes. If you love them buy two pairs.
3. Always wear eyeliner. Seriously if you do nothing else with makeup in the morning, throw on that eyeliner. Preferably with Mascara as well because honestly eyeliner without Mascara just looks weird. Sadly I do not have an awesome pictures of my eyes with makeup on them...Or do I?
4. If you feel scared to wear something because you are afraid of what others may think, post a picture on Instagram because 25 people will immediately tell you, you look awesome. Instagram should be called Instantly feel better gram. But seriously....I never feel cute. I post a pic on Instagram and people make me feel better. Its quite narcissistic but we are bloggers so what are ya gonna do?
5. Leopard and Sparkles and Bows and Polka Dots: I mean seriously if you have a boring outfit like I normally do just add one or two of these things and you will feel about 100 times more glamorous. I swear I bought a glitter clutch before my recent trip to Chicago. I carried it around while I was really sick with some kind of strep/flu combo and it made me feel better. Also I am distracted by shiny objects so it could have been that. Keep in mind that I am not a fashion blogger. I am a regular girl who loves clothes and makeup!
So take this advice with several grains of salt, in fact maybe the entire container of salt.
Connect with Neely: