Happy Thanksgiving :]

November 21, 2012



Happy Thursday Everyone, & of course Happy Thanksgiving :)

I haven't had the chance to write a few of the things I'm grateful for, so here they are!

I am so very thankful for all the people in my life who have supported me & been there for me through thick & thin. You guys are the greatest! Thank You!

I am also thankful for my amazing boyfriend (Eric)! He is such a blessing & I couldn't be any happier :) He truly is my soulmate and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him <3

I am thankful for waking up to another day & being given the most precious gift of all, Life.

I am thankful for all the wonderful people I am surrounded by this Thanksgiving holiday. They are such a big part of my life & I love them all so very much!

I am especially thankful for my family. Whether near or far, I am thinking of yall on this special day!

I am thankful for my education that I am still pursuing at this point in my life, but I am so glad I have had the opportunity to further my education.

I am so thankful for my future in laws, Sandra & T.J., who are allowing me to live in their home, while Eric and I finish out our education.

I am thankful for this blogging community and all the great people I have met through it. 

& I am so so so so thankful for a good bill of health!

There is so much to be thankful for this holiday season :)
& I will continue to count my blessings.
Gobble, Gobble




[This Month's Advertisement]

You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. You have a lot to be thankful for. Great that you are able to see that!
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to have a good grasp on what is important and what to be thankful for. I see good things in your future for such a bright, thougtful person ... Gobble, Gobble to you too :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! You are very aware of the important things in life and have slowed down enough to appreciate them. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gobble Gobble! That means I agree there is much to give thanks for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope your day was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Bright Owl directed me to your page - I am going to pass your blog on to my daughter, she will love it! Thanks for the shop links - just what I need!
    Jakki

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE