Information Overload [MMI Questions Included]

November 08, 2012


Hey Lovelies :) 

So today I have for you some information that I know you will love. So first off lets start off with marking our calendars for the Me, Myself, and I linky party for November 20 and welcome our fabulous additional co-host: Bits of Splendor who submitted the 5th question.  I hope you will consider joining us again this month and get to know some fellow bloggers a bit better. For those of you who are new to my blog, click HERE to read more about what MMI is all about :)


___________________________________________________________________

Secondly, I would like to invite all those lovely handmade shops/businesses out there to take part in this years holiday gift guide :) If you are interested I'd love to do a post on Black Friday showcasing your shop and a few of your best sellers along with a discount code for my readers.  So far I have 2 lovely shops and I'd like to see at least 10 or so to allow for more of a variety of unique items. So if you have a shop that is looking for some free exposure this is the perfect opportunity to show it off :) If you'd like to take part, you can find the form HERE

If you'd like to help spread the word I'd love for you to grab a button to put in your side bar and as the event approaches to use your handy dandy social media tools, but that's completely your choice.

Thanks everyone in advance and for those who have supported this blog. You rock!

My Beautiful, Crazy Life 
 

You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. Hi There! I am visiting from Follow me Wednesday! Cute blog! Have a great day!

    ♥ Samantha

    http://busysweetlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, can't wait to Christmas shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the post. I'm now following you on google + too!
    -Melanie

    P.S. I’m doing a $50 Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog. You should check it out here: http://meandmr.com/post/35113285949/shabby-apple-50-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea...I grabbed a button! I will be sending you my form to see if you think my shop is a fit:) These are great MMI questions too!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this, I usually know what I wanna give for Christmas but when I actually go shopping I see something better and indecision takes it's cause.
    Great blog, Keep It Up! :)


    I am following your blog. Please try to support me back by following my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/


    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm a new follower from the Aloha Affair. Hope you'll come and visit. http://angela-mommytimeout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog through the blog hop on Mom on Timeout. I'm a new follower! You have some wonderful posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the ideas that you come up with for your Blog. I have marked off my calender for the Me, Myself and I link party. So I'll definitely be joining in this month. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! EXCITED TO CO HOST THIS MONTH!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!