Me, Myself, and I Linky Party #5 [Join us]

November 19, 2012


So glad you are here and welcome to month #5 of the Me, Myself, and I Linky Partay :)
If you are new here and would like to join us, write up a post and link up!

1. What are your top 5 favorite movies to watch during the Holidays?

-The Polar Express
-Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
-A Charlie Brown Christmas
-Elf

2. It’s the month of giving thanks, what are you most thankful for?

I'm thankful for all my wonderful family and friends who put up with me and still love me the same.
I'm thankful for my boyfriend Eric for putting up with me for all these years.
I'm thankful for a good bill of health and the roof over my head.
I'm thankful for my education and having the opportunity to further it.
I'm thankful for all the many blessings that are bestowed upon us.

3. If there was a quote or verse to describe your life, what would it be?

Live.Laugh.Love


4. Who in your family are you most alike?

I'd say I'm most like my mom in a sense that we are both stubborn + she's my twin :)


5. What is your favorite drink order at Starbucks? 

Iced Chai Tea Latte
Holidays- Peppermint Mocha


1 question will be chosen each month and if it is yours we will email you. Easy as that! If you already submitted questions during the previous months, don't worry they are still in the running to be picked for next month.
If you submit a question via this form, you have a chance to co host with us :)

This months co host is Laura from Bits of Splendor who submitted the 5th question shown above.

 Now that you know a little more about me, it's your turn :)

Rules:
+Please follow each of your hosts as well as the co-host and let us know that you did.
+Grab the button and place it in your post
+To help share the word put the button in your side bar (Optional)
+Click around on a few other bloggers and make some new friends


My Beautiful, Crazy Life

We look forward to getting to know you and thank you for joining us this month :)
See you in December!

[Please make sure you are only posting Me, Myself, and I posts for any other unrelated posts will be deleted. Thanks.]


[This Month's Advertisement]

You Might Also Like

26 COMMENTS

  1. I swear you and I are the same person!! I can't believe how similar we are just by reading your answers haha! My starbucks drinks, my favorite movies, Cray cray!

    Xoxo,
    Tarole
    onehaolegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of you and your mom...super cute! Thanks for hosting :-) jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quote! :)
    And I love this linky party.. it's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your mom really could be twins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your quote and the thanksgiving decor!! xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your movie picks! I can't wait to start watching them all :)
    Reading about everyone's favorite Starbucks drink has made me really want to go buy a few and try them!
    Thanks for hosting :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so much like your mom! She's beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so thrilled by the questions, I am joining in, for my first time!

    Off to check out the rest. Thank you for hosting this party :)

    Juanita
    www.juanitatortilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! This is my first time linking up and I am a new follower. YAY!

    Jessie @ Life with the Larsons
    www.jessieandconor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I linked up and have already been following your gfc. Hope you will stop by and follow me back. http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just randomly found your link up and love it. New follower cant wait to meet new bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have the same Starbucks pick! I must try the Peppermint Mocha - sounds yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweet friend :D Nice to be a part of the link up again. I really enjoyed the questions this month. You and I both have Elf as a favorite holiday movie pick :) Holidays are more fun with the giggles. Happy Tuesday Xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm really glad I stumbled upon this MMI link party! I'm really excited for the upcoming ones! I also flipped through your blog, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. polar Express and Starbucks what could be better

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great linkup!!

    I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a fun linkup, happy to be a part!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovin' the new look! The colors are great! That picture of your mom is spot on, you two do look like twins! Another great link-up thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i totally forgot about rudolph and charlie brown! oops lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for hosting, I loved the questions. This is my first time linking up. :) I am following you and I would love if you follow me also. A Queens Tale

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just followed your blog because it's super awesome! :)
    Would be cool if you could check out mine ;)

    x houseinthesand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You and your mom look so much alike, I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I too watch Polar Express, Rudolph, & Grinch & I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am now following you, so I hope to participate in a more timely manner in the future. :)

    I defaulted a little bit, and couldn't decide which of my parents I am more like -- but I definitely look like my momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ooops, PS! My blog is Grace for Gayle, and it's at:


    http://graceforgayle.blogspot.com

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE