December Me, Myself, and I Linky Partay #6

December 18, 2012


So glad you are here and welcome to month #6 of the Me, Myself, and I Linky Partay :)
If you are new here and would like to join us, write up a post and link up!

1. What was your favorite gift given to you as a child?

My favorite gift that I received as a young child was a gigapet. I would take that thing with me everywhere and it seemed to keep me very content which my parents loved.

2. Christmas is almost here, what is that one Christmas song you could listen to on repeat?

Jingle Bells

3. What are a few of the items on your Christmas list this year?

Workout Clothes*
Sports Watch*
MK Watch
Pedicure and Manicure
Giftcards to all my favorite stores

 *Christmas came early this year

4. Do you and your family have any special holiday traditions?

 I spend every Christmas with my dads side of the family, however this year is a tiny bit different because I'm engaged, so Eric will be there as well to meet everyone. I am so excited and I look forward to someday making my own holiday traditions.

5. Which do you prefer: wrapping paper or gift bags? Why?

Gift bags only because it's simple... am I right?


If you submit a question via this form, you have a chance to co host with us :)
1 or 2 questions will be chosen each month and if it is yours we will email you. Easy as that! If you already submitted questions during the previous months, don't worry they are still in the running to be picked for next month.

This months co hosts are Tyler of Rays of Purple & Amy of Consider Me Inspired who submitted the 4th and 5th questions shown above.

 Now that you know a little more about me, it's your turn :)

Rules:
+Please follow each of your hosts as well as the co-host and let us know that you did.
+Grab the button and place it in your post
+To help share the word put the button in your side bar (Optional)
+Click around on a few other bloggers and make some new friends

My Beautiful, Crazy Life


We look forward to getting to know you and thank you for joining us this month :)
See you in the New Year!

 [Please make sure you are only posting Me, Myself, and I posts for any other unrelated posts will be deleted. Thanks.]

You Might Also Like

20 COMMENTS

  1. Following....and will be back to link up soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I remember Gigapets! I don't think I was a very good mama to my poor little digital puppy...lol. Thanks for hosting the link-up! I always have a great time with it
    :-) jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thank you for a great memory that I had stored away and totally forgot about B! I loved the tamagochi too! happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gigapets were pretty cool--I think my younger sister was pretty much in love with hers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I loved my Gigapet! I think I had that exact dog. They were then what ipads are now! Keep kids entertained.
    Hailey @ Love, Laughter and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gigapets! Those things were fantastic, but so stressful!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a Nano Pet. So neener neener. LOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. following you from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this month's questions! I had a lot of fun answering them and I'm getting ready to go have even more fun reading everyone else's answers. :)

    Thanks for keeping this one up! I look forward to it each month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember the gigapets. Lol I also use to carry that with me everywhere.

    I agree gift bags are so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to see you girl :) This month's link up was fun. I agree with you about gift bags, I am terrible at wrapping with paper :) Happy Wednesday Xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love both paper and bags because I enjoy wrapping presents it's fun

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I recently found out about this and I'm planning on joining. I followed you and the other hosts and co-hosts via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember gigapets! I remember sitting in homeroom and everyone had them. And it was always a mad dash to quick feed them before class started! Taking me back girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, a bit late on the link-up, but I am there!

    Oh my goodness, I remember gigapets (we called them Tamagotchis in South Africa). My brother had one and I was so jealous.

    LOVE your christmas song! It was between that and the one I chose in the end.

    Merry Christmas!
    http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/me-myself-and-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know exactly how I stumbled across your blog, but I'm glad I did! I just linked up for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I remember the GigaPets. I had one of those and a Tomagochi. Truthfully, I hated having to always take care of it. I love them dearly, but how did I end up with live pets?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved these link ups you should host some more!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love if you could start emailing me the questions so I can link up :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE