A Glimpse Into My Life Lately :)

January 23, 2013



>>>> I am so thrilled that my hair has finally started working with me again other than the awkward stage between growing my bangs  back, but that is besides the point. I love it! 

>>>> I guess you could say that I am a bit excited about my new job if it wasn't obvious enough considering I took a picture of my name tag and posted it to instagram.. who does that? :)




>>>> Aren't these the most adorable, casual looking shoes you've ever seen? Swoon! I bought these while on the hunt for a pair of comfortable, yet supportable shoes that would be fit for standing on my feet all day at work, no lie these reefs are so stinking amazing!

>>>> Yes I find it pertinent to take pictures of myself after my workouts. It gives me the satisfaction of knowing that I am not sitting on my butt all day or maybe I just love my new workout clothes? 



>>>> I am in love with these valentine's day cards from red letter paper company and would definitely recommend you check out this shop for all your valentine's card needs :)

>>>> What to do when you have so much jewelry you don't even know what to do with? You get creative and start your first DIY project of the year of course! If you haven't had the chance to see the finished project than you can find it a few posts back called DIY Jewelry Holder and if you wouldn't mind I'd so appreciate some pinterest love! 



>>>> Last week we had the pleasure of devouring the most amazing HOMEMADE spagetti that I have ever had straight down to the noodles, sauce, and meatballs thanks to Denise!


>>>> Yeah I hate to say it but last weekend I tapped into my workout schedule and went out with the guys to the bar.. guys being my fiance and his co workers needless to say we didn't drive home. 



>>>> Once again here is a post workout picture for your viewing pleasure! If you must know I am doing pretty well in the motivation aspect of getting my workout on, it's the running that is a killer. 

>>>> I just love those days where my nails are nicely shaped, seem to all be the same length, and have a nice even coat of paint on them and that diamond.. well I could look at it all day.




>>>> A few weeks ago we celebrated Eric's 22nd birthday with his parents at one of our favorite restaurants on the island. I must admit I have one darn good looking hunk of a man :)

>>>> In fact, I have the best kind of man.. one who cooks and bakes. SCORE! Alright, his baking only happens when bread pudding is involved, but still he can make a pretty mean breakfast.


Want to follow along with me on Instagram?

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. I love those shoes!!! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm loving the post workout shots. Awesome motivation! Those shoes are super cute! Your ring is simply stunning! Just gorgeous!!! Hope you have a beautiful rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotta get myself a pair of those Reefs - cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl :D I'm so happy that everything is going well for you. The hair, the workouts, being engaged :) It was really fun to see the updates through photos too. I hope you have a wonderful week friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fun!

    im following you. mind follow me back? :)
    visit my blog
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congrats on your new job! (I'd do the same thing, no worries.)

    My girlfriend is definitely the cook/baker in our relationship too. I'm a big pile of fail when it comes to that stuff. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!