Favorite Television Shows Revealed

January 31, 2013



I think it's safe to say we all have our favorite television shows with me being no exception.
I am a sucker for good television and have quite a few shows that I watch faithfully each week. If you'd known me back in high school you'd of found out eventually that I wasn't a huge television watcher which is weird I know, but I just felt I had bigger and better things to do than sit and watch television which isn't the case anymore obviously. Below I have compiled my current favorite television shows just in case you'd like to know what I do with all my free time, which I'm sure you don't, but I truly do love each one of these so much. 



>> Zooey Deschanel.. must I say more? I seriously love her and her quirky upbeat personality! It goes without saying that this television series is amazing and extremely hilarious.
Interested in watching you'll find it on Fox every Tuesday at 9/8c.



>> I must admit at first I was unsure about it, but after watching 7 entire seasons in a matter of a few days I started catching onto why everyone loves it so much. It is simply amazing and one of those shows that keeps you coming back week after week and besides Barney's "legen... wait for it.. dary" is genius.. it's an all around funny television show worth watching.
Interested in watching you can find it on CBS every Monday at 8/7c. 



>> I love this show simply because it is funny how they depict the suburban way of living + they have a great group of cast members. 
Interested in watching you can find it on abc every Wednesday at 9:30/8:30c.



>> Do I even have to explain why I love this show? Who doesn't love a good suspenseful show with a crazy twist thrown in there every now and then? I seriously look forward to this show every week although I find myself obsessing over the girls wardrobes and wishing I had their closets constantly, but it's still a good one.
Interested in watching you can find it on ABC every Tuesday at 8/7c.



>> Although this is new I am already loving it and the fact that Kevin Bacon is in it is a plus because he is such a great actor. Aside from all the gore it has a great plot so far and a great group of cast members. 
Interested in watching you can find it on Fox every Monday at 9/8c.



>> Aw this is my all time favorite television show that I have fallen in love with over the last few months considering I watched all 3 seasons at once to do a bit of catching up and it's what I'd like to call addicting. The fact that this show is full of good looking men is enough to keep anyone watching, but it honestly has a great plot. I can't say it enough.. I love it. Just a fun little tidbit but one of the characters from season 3 added me on twitter out of the blue this morning.. it seriously made my day!
Interested in watching you can find it on the CW every Thursday at 8/7c.



>> Eric got me into this one, but I am glad he did because it's just so action packed and the fact that it's set during an apocalyptic zombie outbreak makes it that much more thrilling. I am sad that it's currently on it's winter break, but it'll be back Feb. 10.
Interested in watching you can find it on AMC every Sunday at 9/8c.

>> This show is so different than any I've ever seen which makes it so appealing. It will be back for the second part of it's final season during the summer, but it's definitely one of my favorites.
Interested in watching you can find it on AMC every Sunday at 10/9c.

You Might Also Like

18 COMMENTS

  1. OMGGGG did you see NEW GIRL last night??????????? omgomgomgomgomgomg... Best Kiss ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the walking dead \m/ im waiting new season x3

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have fantastic TV taste!! Apart from Suburgatory and Breaking Bad I love all the shows you listed!! (And I have always wanted to see Breaking Bad!) Pretty Little Liars has got to be my favourite, so much scandal I feel like my head will explode!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished the first two seasons of Pretty Little Liars a couple days ago...I am still in shock at who A is....

    LOL

    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I completely ADORE New Girl! Love Zoey D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally agree on the first half. BB and TWD are too intense for me! hah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you know HIMYM is ending next season?! I read about it today and have mixed feeling. Boo for it ending but YESSS about finding out how he met the mother finally!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh i'm in love of new girl, HIMYM, pretty little liars and the vampire diaries!!
    check out Bunheads...i think it is a funny good one too. and i like the lying game. it is a mixture between gossip girl and pretty little liars. sort off

    great shows!
    Bea =)
    dilylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That kiss on New Girl! My heart stopped! GO NICK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Suburgatory! I think I'm the only person I know who watches it...but I love it anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was laughing so hard this Tuesday watching New Girl. It's honestly one of my favs! :)
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am obsessed with Walking Dead and Breaking Bad! Such great shows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Breaking Bad is one of my favorites!!! :) I love Bryan Cranston.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How can you not LOVE PLL (Pretty Little Liars) It's really getting good!

    Kendra
    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE PLL and New Girl!!! Loved Tues night's episode of New Girl.....THE KISS!! FINALLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. New Girl, HIMYM, TVD, PLL, and the Following are my favorites. I have yet to get used to Breaking Bad and Walking Dead. I seem to have the hardest time enjoying them. :( And usually I like stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so obsessed with PLL! Suburgatory is another one of my favorites. I love Dallas, she's so hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE