New Advertising Options

January 17, 2013




As some of you may already know, I got a job the other day and I start tomorrow, so with getting a new job came changes to my advertising options. I have done away with doing the in post ad and will now only be offering three ad options so that it will be easier for me to keep up and allow me to better promote you.  I have noticed throughout my year of accepting sponsors that not many people pay much attention to the sponsor introductions so it only seemed reasonable that I do away with it. I have also lowered the rates quite a bit.

If interested please see my advertising page for the new options and rates.
Happy Thursday!


You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. what a wonderful picture. good luck with the new job. you'll be great!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just stopping by from the FTF blog hop! New follower on your lovely blog, would love to have you stop by my blog sometime and follow back if you like. Congrats on your job! :)

    xoxo,
    Melissa @ thisgirlslifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations friend :) I wish you a wonderful first day on the job. I'll be looking forward to hearing all about it. xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE