My Beautiful, Crazy Life: New Linkup [Blogs to Love Friday]

Friday, January 25, 2013

New Linkup [Blogs to Love Friday]



Have you ever thought about featuring blog posts that you have read throughout your week that might have inspired you or were simply so good that you felt the need to share? Well if so, than you'll definitely love our new link up called Blogs to Love Friday hosted by myself and the ever so lovely Kate of Mrs. Monologues. The idea to host this link up stemmed from our desire to share a little love among the blogging community and let it be known that we do enjoy reading blogs although we might not leave a comment as often as we'd like. I would be thrilled to know that someone out there found something I wrote to be encouraging or to have at least loved it enough to feature it on their own blog. Wouldn't you?

We are excited to be doing this and hope you'll join us starting February 1 and every Friday thereafter in sharing the love of your favorite reads for the week. 

Here is a quick example of a Blogs to Love Post:
[Side Note: You can share as much love as you want]
____________________________________________

Here are some of my favorite reads from this past week.

1. From Mrs. to Mama wrote a sweet little letter to her three week old son and it literally melted my heart! I have always loved Becky's writing style and enjoy reading about her life as a new mother of two.
2. Casey Leigh did a post on raising her little ones with intention where she shared the cutest photos of her sweet babies. I just adore reading her blog and always leave with so much inspiration! 
3. Unlost wrote a post about how she planned her wedding in 5 months with $5000. Seeing as I'm a newly engaged woman this post is helpful and I loved how she laid out each aspect of her wedding costs.
____________________________________________

The above is just an example and I encourage you to construct your post however you want. Feel free to make it fancy or even show us images because we all love visuals, but the main objective is to share the love of your favorite posts.

See you February 1st :)
Please make sure you include the grab button below in your post!



Will you be joining us for Blogs to Love Friday?
If so, we would love for you to help us spread the word!

10 comments:

michelle @ this little light said...

I've been doing just that at the end of my Sweet Little Things post on Fridays. I'll definitely join in next week!

Sarah {the fontenot four} said...

This sounds great! I'll have to be sure to join in on this!

Carly said...

Love this, I do it on Saturdays with A Little Weekend Reading...will have to link up with y'all!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Kate from MrsMonologues.com said...

So excited! So happy to be hosting this with you! Now I have to keep up on my reader!!

aree1997 said...

This sounds fun , I will try my good to join :)

Aree With Umbrella

Inge Lakawa said...

sound fun!

im following you. mind follow me back? :)
visit my blog ^^
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

SEL said...

I've been highlighting amazing posts on my blog for a while now. May have to linkup to spread the word.

xo

Joyce Lansky said...

Sounds like a nice way to encourage a friend.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Ashley from Spellbound Nails said...

This is such a great idea!! I will definitely be sharing this post with my followers so they can get in on the fun too. :)

Kristin IDelights said...

Hi friend :) I'd love to included in this link up. It's nice to let others know that their words are beneficial in some way. Will you still be doing the Me, Myself and I link up as well?
I'll be adding the new button and joining you girls Feb. 1. Have a great week xo!

Pin It button on image hover