Tid Bits

January 29, 2013



Came home to these lovlies after work the other day.. :)

It's official that I will now be accepting sponsors for the month of February after taking the month of January off to redirect the way I do advertising on MBCL.  You'll notice a few changes with the most noticeable being the different ads that I now offer as well as the reduced prices. With it being a new year, comes change which is why I wanted to offer a more affordable means to help grow your blog or business without breaking the bank. Interested? Please see my advertising page for more information and rates. 

If you are reading this right now, than you may have noticed a few changes to the blog design and if you know me than you know I am constantly at odds with changing the look of my blog. I have been thinking about doing a post on how you can improve the look of your blog on your own which seems insane to me considering when I first started blogging I had no idea what HTML even is and now I know it like the back of my hand.. well blogger that is. Would you be interested in seeing some blog design tips?

Did you miss the post on our New Linkup [Blogs to Love Friday]?  We would love to see what blog posts you enjoyed this week, so come back this Friday, February 1 to link up and share some blog love!

In other news, I get my first paycheck today!  YAY! I am excited to say the least, but honestly my new job is the shiz and I really enjoy it! I still can't believe I am a working woman, but I do have to admit I miss sleeping in and having weekends.

Let's discuss the whole coconut oil hair treatment? Does that even work? I tried attempting it last night, but was only able to keep the oil on for 30 minutes before rinsing it out and I honestly feel like it didn't do much for my hair. Should I try keeping it in for longer? 


Hope you have a fabulous week :)

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!