[WIWW] Chambray and a Tunic

January 16, 2013



Shirt: Chambray c/o Conversation Pieces, Tunic: Forever 21, Tights: Marshalls, Boots: c/o Shoetopia, Boot socks: Target, Clutch: c/o Jigsaw London, Bracelets: c/o Isshou No Yakusoku 

It has been absolutely freezing around here lately, but I couldn't pass up getting in a few shots of my fabulous outfit that landed me a job. If you read the post called "honestly" last week, than you'd of seen that I applied at a coffee shop, but after a few days of patiently waiting and not hearing anything from them I decided to go ahead and apply to work at our local surf shop :) I couldn't be more excited to now officially say I have a JOB in which I will now have a reason to get dressed everyday! YAY! 

Thanks so much to everyone for all the positive and kind words and for those of you who checked out my DIY Jewelry Holder post, you are awesome and I couldn't be more appreciative of your support.

Linking up with:

What I Wore Wednesday @ The Pleated Poppy 
What I Wore @ Transatlantic Blonde 
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty 
Share Your Style @ Rae Gun Ramblings
Followers to Friends @ I am Pisces
Your Whims Wednesday @ My Girlish Whims

You Might Also Like

14 COMMENTS

  1. I am a new follower from The Stuff of Success. I would love it if you have a moment to stop by and check out TSOS. Thanks and have a great day. Athena

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable :) and yeay for the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these boots, SO pretty!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love layering with chambray. I love the look of the tunic flowing out at the bottom!
    Visiting from Rolled Up Pretty.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shirt, I love the western touches on it... And the CLUTCH! so cute! I'm following on Bloglovin' from Tuesday Tango, good to be here :)
    x
    Kitty & Buck

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could use a job that makes me get dressed every day! Right now the whole 'mom' gig doesn't really force me to... haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Breanna!

    One of my favorite things right now is chambray! Love love love!! This shirt is the perfect color. You've styled it all together fabulously!

    Thanks so much for linking up this week, I'm now following you on GFC and really look forward to seeing you again next Wednesday afternoon for Style Sessions!

    Lauren xxx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! Super adorable! Congrats on the New job girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE