Blogs to Love Friday #1

January 31, 2013



Welcome to the first week of sharing love throughout the blogging community. We are thrilled that you are here and look forward to reading your favorite reads from this week. If you are new around these parts and wondering what this is all about or would like to join in on sharing some love you can find more information about the link up by reading THIS post.


 Finding Beauty in the Ordinary wrote a great post called Baby #2 in which she laid out all her thoughts about having another child and the decision they made to put it in God's hands. Love it! 

 Aunie Sauce wrote a post sharing her daily hair styling routine in which she created a vlog to show her readers exactly how she gets her hair to look so darn good. I must admit I am a bit jealous of her hair, I absolutely love how shiny and full of life it always looks. 

 The Chronicles of Ruthie Hart has been sharing about everything baby related since finding out their expecting their first child in August! I am so extremely happy for them and have loved reading each post about their experience on becoming expecting parents. Also this post is simply amazing in which she captured the body's transformation during the first 12 weeks of her pregnancy.

 Paisley Blvd sharing a DIY- brown sugar, green tea, and walnut body scrub that I am just desperately wanting to give a try myself. I seriously love everything DIY and the fact that each of these ingredients benefit your body in some way is fantastic.

There you have it my favorite reads of the week :)
Now it's your turn to show us your favs!

All we ask is that you add the button below to your post so others can join in on this too.



Hope to see you back next week :)


You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. this is such a great idea girl :) I'll def try to link up next week! I loved Aunie's hair post as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!!! :) I will have to link up next week. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Breanna :) Got the link added. Thanks so much for inviting me to link up. I enjoyed sharing some favorites, but next time I'll be writting my post before 11:30pm :) lol Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great blog posts, thank you for sharing. I love all of their blogs.
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!