Blogs to Love Friday #2

February 08, 2013



Welcome to the 2nd week of sharing love throughout the blogging community. We are thrilled that you are here and look forward to reading your favorite reads from this week. If you are new around these parts and wondering what this is all about or would like to join in on sharing some love you can find more information about the link up by reading THIS post.


The Momma Bird posted a recipe for Chicken with Roasted Peppers and Spinach! I am a sucker for food and was totally drooling the entire time I read this post. YUM!

 A Creative Cookie posted an easy recipe for Caramel Corn that looks extremely delish! It's been decided my next snack will consist of this snack and probably a few others :)

 After Nine to Five wrote a great post on How to Make Blog Posts More SEO Friendly which is extremely helpful for those looking to optimize your blog :)

 Ellie Coburn wrote an amazing post on Why She Blogs and let me just say that if you have a minute you should definitely hop on over and read it. 

There you have it my favorite reads of the week :)
Now it's your turn to show us your favs!

All we ask is that you add the button below to your post so others can join in on this too.



Hope to see you back next week :)




You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. great list. I am especially interested in that SEO article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great shares friend :) I will for sure use the carmel popcorn recipe, and the SEO info too. My post wil be up soon. Happy Saturday! xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE