Color Me Rad Recap [Corpus]

February 06, 2013


2013 Color Me Rad Run
Color Me Run with Maid of Honor

As if I needed words to depict the awesomeness of these photos, but this race is too much fun! Let me rephrase that: If you don't like having fun nor like being colorful this 5K is not for you. Yup, I went there! Personally, I had a blast running 3.1 miles non-stop with my maid of honor, Amanda, and looking as colorful as the rainbow for a good part of my Saturday morning. Oh did I mention that we ran it in 32 minutes flat? For two girls who haven't ran all that much since high school, I'd say we did extremely well. I must admit that after this race I felt absolutely amazing surprisingly and am totally planning on running the next color run in Austin! For those of you looking to run a 5K, I would highly suggest running either the The Color Run or Color Me Rad race because it is a fun time for the whole family plus it goes toward a great cause. I must warn you though that after running this fun run you might not ever want to run any others. Seriously though, sign up for one now, you'll love it just as much as I did if not more :)

gif creator

You Might Also Like

15 COMMENTS

  1. I love these pictures! We are doing a color run in September and I can't wait!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, i just did the Color Run at the Dodgers Stadium this past Saturday too!! I love it. It's so fun. My boyfriend & I are planning to make this an annual thing. After my first one last year, I had to do it again this year. I want to do more. Haha...

    If there's a Foam Fest 5K, you should do it too! It's fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the color run in november and I absolutely loooved it! It looked like you had a great time! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love these kinds of things! I'm not a runner so I've never been to one! There's a first time for everything...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a blast! Those are great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like serious amounts of fun!

    If you like, you're welcome to link this up on This is Wherever Wednesday. The linky just went up, and thi is just the kind of local "color" I love to see. *grin*


    http://texifornia.blogspot.com/search/label/This%20is%20Wherever%20Linky

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate running and I suck at it but this looks fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Color Me Rad is coming to Fresno in April!!! I'm already signed up and have got a bunch of my family and some of my closest friends signed up!!! I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, you look like you had a blast!!! Im so excited to run my first Color Run next month!!!! Im super stoked!!! Way to go on your time!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! I want to do the Nashville one but it is the day before I get back from Australia! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you guys had an amazing day! 32 min. is a great time!!!!!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I just ran my first 5K in December and I can't wait to do another one.

    - Kaileigh @ SomehowChaotic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! You girls did a great job :) These reaces look super fun, my cousin rain in a colorun in OKC and loved it. I think I'll have to check them out when they come through again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that this is the only way I could run that distance! I am one of those people that really wants to be a Self-Proclaimed Runner, but then remembers why I am not every time I run. But this almost tricks me into thinking running is fun. ;) Good for you!

    the brayn of chalayn

    P.S. I found your blog through Thee Networking Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like so much fun. I live in Canada and I wish we had these types of races here, but so far I haven't been able to find one. Love the GIF! Visiting from the Networking Blog Hop .

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!