Hang with MBCL in March?

February 25, 2013



It's that time again to start calling for you lovely people of the blogosphere to be apart of my blog family :) I am so excited for March and have so many amazing things planned! Let me just say March shall be more than spectacular for MBCL and I couldn't think of anything that I'd like to do more than to promote your blog or business! Seriously if you have never sponsored MBCL or even if you have in the past I would love to work with you and become your new friend :)

If interested details can be found under the tab called advertise!
Hope you'll consider joining in on the party!

Don't forget to enter the February group giveaway while you're here :)

You Might Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. Love the stash on the cat!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you have in store!

    Happy Monday!

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not quite sure what all that meant. but I am following you so...I'd love for you to follow me back and us be blog friends. hope you're having a great week so far.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE