Bloglovin [The New Google Reader] Hop

March 14, 2013


If you were on social media at all on Wednesday, you probably heard that Google has decided to retire Google Reader from it's services. This means all of the blogs you follow on google reader will not be accessible to you anymore. This is happening on July 1st so a few bloggers and I got together to bring you what we hope will be the new google reader, Bloglovin!

Here's the deal. This is a blog hop that will be happening on the 3rd Friday of each month for the foreseeable future. A Dose of Paige and My Beautiful Crazy Life will be your permanent hosts and we will be having four co-hosts each month.

Want to cohost? Email one of us!

Here are the rules:

1. Link up ONLY your Bloglovin' URL.
2. Follow your hosts and co-hosts
3. Go find and follow some other blogs via Bloglovin'
4. Share, share, share!!

And of course, here's a button to grab to use on your own blogs to spread the word!










You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. thanks for hosting
    you can follow me back at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/feed/blog/4698039

    www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I read is that Google reader will only retire from NON BLOGGER blogs....so you should not have a problem!

    Iris♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited about this hop girl, so fun and what a great way to connect with so many exciting new peeps!!!!

    xo Hope your weekend is great lady!!
    Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to figure out Blog Lovin' Looks like it's going to be a necessity.

    I'm visiting today from the Weekend Harvest hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted the wrong link the first time; #129. Sorry, you can delete if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now following via Bloglovin. Would LOVE to have you link up on my Bloglovin Blog Hop and network with other bloggers!

    Bloglovin Blog Hop

    Take care,
    Meg
    Happy Kids, Inc

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea, but why does my link have a red X next to it??

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea...thanks for hosting =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!