Me Myself and I Link Up #7

March 19, 2013


So glad you are here and welcome to month #7 of the Me, Myself, and I Linky Partay :)
If you are new here and would like to join us, write up a post and link up!

1. Do you celebrate Saint Patrick's Day? How?

I normally don't celebrate Saint Patrick's Day, but I do celebrate a few birthdays with a few of my friends on that day, so I guess you could say we celebrate Saint Pattie's Day? Also I did wear green so that counts too :)

2. It's March which means spring break! We want to know how your spring break went or if it hasn't happened yet, what will your spring break consist of? 

I worked the entire week of spring break and it was BUSY! I am not kidding when I tell you Spring Break is our busiest time of the year for our little tourist town, but it kept me on my toes and wasn't as bad as I had built it up to be in my head. Although, I did get two days off and each of them were spent hanging out with my love and enjoying the time I got to spend not thinking of work.

3. A Zombie Apocalypse happens and you're stripped of all your luxury items. What beauty product would you miss the most?

Lipgloss :)

4. What is the one cause that you feel most passionate about?

 A cause I am passionate about is helping the children of this world who are in need. I have a huge heart when it comes to children and it breaks my heart to know there are so many children in this world who are without a loving family. Just this past weekend we sponsored a child and created a Easter gift basket just for him. It makes my heart happy to know that we are helping to make his Easter a memorable one.

5. What's the #1 most played song on your ipod?



If you submit a question via this form, you have a chance to co host with us :)
1 or 2 questions will be chosen each month and if it is yours we will email you. Easy as that! If you already submitted questions during the previous months, don't worry they are still in the running to be picked for next month.

This months co hosts are Sarah of Life in a Breakdown & Elise of That's Comma with a K!

Rules:
+Please follow each of your hosts as well as the co-host and let us know that you did.
+Grab the button and place it in your post
+To help share the word put the button in your side bar (Optional)
+Click around on a few other bloggers and make some new friends


My Beautiful, Crazy Life

We look forward to getting to know you and thank you for joining us this month :)
Hope to see you back next month!





You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. This is my first time linking up with this hop! Thanks for hosting, I am a new follower via GFC

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a follower for awhile, but I'm linking up again for the first time again in months! ;) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to do this.. can you send me the questions?

    sassybrunetteblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and have followed everyone, at least I hope I have. Can't wait to find my new favorite blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl :) I'm happy to see this is still going. I'll be sure to write a post and link up. I would miss my lip gloss too! We also share a love for the kiddos, it's great that you've found a way to help. Have a great week friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I submitted some questions and joined along on the hop again, this is so fun!!!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word I love that song so much!!! Coldplay is hands down one of my favorite bands.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really excited to be participating! I just made the move to Bloglovin' from google reader and am excited about growing my daily reads on there. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE