Bloglovin Hop [Let's be Friends]

April 18, 2013


If you've heard, google reader is on it's way out! In my opinion, this means google friend connect's days are numbered, but that's just an opinion. This is happening on July 1st so a few bloggers and I got together to bring you what we hope will be the new google reader, Bloglovin'! Bloglovin' is a great reader to use because you can organize the blogs, it goes to the blog so the blogger will get page views and if you use google chrome, you can add a widget to your toolbar to show you how many posts are unread!

Here's the deal. This is a blog hop that will be happening on the 3rd Friday of each month for the forseeable future. A Dose of Paige and My Beautiful Crazy Life will be your permanent hosts and we will be having four co-hosts each month.

Last month, we had 163 link ups which is amazing for the first month! Thank you so much for linking up and spreading the word! I know I read a ton of new blogs through bloglovin' and had a blast! 

Want to cohost? Email one of us!

Here are the rules:

1. Link up your Bloglovin' URL ONLY.
2. Follow your hosts and cohosts
3. Go find and follow some other blogs via Bloglovin'
4. Share, share, share!!

And of course, here's a button to grab to use on your own blogs to spread the word!







You Might Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Dear MBCL,

    I'm very new on the scene so this new system is quite timely as it's like being on the pilot team to try out a new way to connect to other bloggers and audience.

    Will definitely give this a shot. Thank you! Glad I found out about it by following you :)

    msmadge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there! I am a new bloglovin follower from the link up! I have to say that I love your blog. I am so jealous of all your super cute clothing purchases! I think you need to come and be my personal shopper for me. They are so cute! Hope you have a great friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, have a happy weekend!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I came across this! I've been trying to figure out how to find all those lovely bloggers out there. :)

    ((little fat notebook))

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!