Coral + Update

April 23, 2013



[Shorts: PacSun, Top: Kohls, Sandals: JcPenney]

It has been extremely nice on the island the past couple of weeks which explains how I can get away with wearing shorts and tank tops almost everyday. I for one love this time of year with the weather warming up and the sun gradually setting later and later. It is crazy to me that summer is right around the corner, but with summer coming means Eric will be leaving for his internship which I am in no way liking because honestly 3 months is just way to long to be away from your significant other.  So as you might have guessed I am dreading summer for that reason as well as the fact that I'll be working constantly, but as they say another day another dollar. In other news, I'll be running The Color Run in Austin next weekend and seriously haven't even started to think about preparing for it. Hope that your rest of the week is fabulous :)

I'll be posting a lot more on instagram so be sure to follow me so you don't miss out!

You Might Also Like

9 COMMENTS

  1. Have fun doing the Color Run! I wanted to do it when it came to NC but I ended up being out of town that weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 months is a crazy long time to be apart! My husband and I were apart that long a couple times when we were engaged, but I'd never ever want to do that again! I love your summery outfit. Enjoy spending what time you can spend together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that is a really long time to be apart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you girl, it just plain sucks being away from the one you love. I hope your time apart goes by quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top! I wish I had more time to enjoy the nice weather but I've been keeping myself too busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those sandals! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! Sorry you have to be apart for so long! It will probably go faster than it sounds though. I followed you on Pinterest. I still haven't signed up to Instagram.

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great as always! That sucks about being apart for that long. I hope it goes by quickly for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have done the color run before and its so fun!!!! I am sorry that you will not be seeing your man this summer. I remember I was separated from my hubby for a couple months due to his job and it was so hard, but hang in there girl I know it will be worth it in the end!

    xo Dinah @ Sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE