Here, There, and Everywhere

April 12, 2013


Hey Lovelies! It's been a bit quiet around here as you may have noticed and there is a reason for that. I have decided to cut back on blogging and do a bit more living without constantly being concerned with whats going on with my social media networks and blog. I have seriously felt overall amazing without constantly feeling the need to take a picture or check my email and that my friends is what I call bliss.  With that being said I will not be posting as regularly as I used to which means I could write as little as a post a week or less. I'm not sure what will happen with this blog in the future but what I do know is that blogging should be fun and once it starts becoming a chore then that's when you lose your desire for it which is exactly what has happened to me and is the reason I am taking a huge step back. I sincerely hope you'll stick around and continue on this journey with me, but if not I completely understand :) To help make your decision a bit easier, here's what I've been up to lately.


-shopping.. yes I have been doing a lot of it lately and I must admit I am kinda liking it :) All of the items in that picture for less than $50. Score! I have never been much of a shopper but once I start, I can't seem to stop!
-over the weekend Eric and I watched all four series of Pirates of the Caribbean while sipping on some strawberry pina colada's!
-suntanning and floppy hats have been my buds lately and I'm kinda digging the floppy hat look. I am just a tad bit excited that our weather next week will be in the mid 80's!


-i've made more Starbucks stops in the past few months than I can count :) Sorry, I'm not sorry!
-easter outfit which I went out and shopped specifically for the occasion.  I wasn't kidding when I said I've done a bit of shopping.
-manicures and pedicures have been a nice treat to myself which reminds me I am due for another.


-I tried out my first stitch fix last month and to say that I was thrilled would be a lie. I can't bring myself to spend that much on just one item yet alone all 5 items. holy cow!
-we've made homemade pizza more than once over the last few months which was amazing.
-fishing, fishing, and fishing. Eric and I posing for the camera on a fishing trip :)


-selfies on the way to church :)
-capturing beautiful sunsets while taking cruises around our canals.
-taking pictures of my outfits because that's what the cool kids do right?

Although, I'll be posting less you can still follow along with me regularly through instagram :)


You Might Also Like

14 COMMENTS

  1. It looks like you are doing great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of wonderful to be enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you have been having an amazing time, love the photos!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi friend :) I have missed you, but I am happy that you are at a better place emotionally. Like you said when it's not fun anymore, then it's time to step away. I will continue to stop by and see how things are going..if you post and I'm not quick to comment then just nudge me :) lol I'm glad your doing good friend, and happy to see you with a beautiful smile in all your pics. Take care until next time xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with worrying about taking pictures and posting all the time. We all need to step back from time to time and make sure we aren't missing out on the important things.
    Marcus @ I Gotta Try That

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so great! I'm so happy that you found the balance and you are enjoying it all better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pizza looks amazing! And love your mani/pedi. Have you ever tried the snickers frapp from starbucks? It's my fav and it's on the secret menu. I posted about it a little while back, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think what you are doing is amazing and I will never stop following you because of that. High fives for taking care of you and enjoying life, aint nothin wrong with that!!!

    xo Dinah @ sunshine super glam

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's all about balance and I'm afraid most of the world is so out of balance and that is sad. Glad you are realizing that at a young age and I think you are a smart gal to see the benefits of such. Enjoyed reading and seeing what's been going on with you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally understand that you need a blogging and social media break...it can get out of control!

    Last week it was 86 and now it's in the 50s again, boo. That pizza and pina coladas look SO yummy!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great past couple of days!
    Taking care of yourself and enjoying life are the most important things so I hope you find that, even if it means you have to post a little less often. I'm sure you won't lose anyone - I know I'll still be sticking around :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a cute blog! i love your hot pink fingernails and toes. :) definitely makes it feel more like spring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's great to take a break every now and then! Makes you feel refreshed and that you're enjoying your life. Don't worry - I'm sure your readers will definitely hang around :) Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could find yours!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I realized that I needed to take a step back into the real world also, it's definitely more important than blog land!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!