All Dolled Up [Mint + Black]

May 19, 2013



Blouse: Target | Shorts: J-Crew | Wedges: Payless | Turquoise ring & earrings: Shabby Apple
 | Bracelets: Isshou no Yakusoku | Clutch: Stitched + Adorned | Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren

I had planned on having a shop my closet sale starting today, but as always I am so unprepared. The piles of clothes/accessories laying on our bedroom floor is just screaming for me to make up my mind. I can't decide whether I should sell on instagram or through my past online store breeze creations. For those of you who have had a shop my closet sale what have you found to work best for you as far as pricing your items, shipping, and the platform you chose?  I would appreciate any advice that you could offer up because I am at a complete stand still with this new project of mine. On another note, I can officially say that I made it through the weekend without having a meltdown over Eric being gone the next 3 months. I don't know how those of you with a significant other in the armed forces do it because it just flat out sucks, but I do know one thing that you ladies rock and I admire your strength.

Hope you have a fabulous week and if you have any advice on the matter, please share :)

not dead yet style
monday meet up

You Might Also Like

19 COMMENTS

  1. I love, love, love this outfit! Mint and black look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look!! Never knew mint and black looked so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! You look sooo pretty :) I love those colors on you. May I ask where you got your sandals? I love them! I've never sold on either platform..so I don't have any advice. I'd love to know how things go for you though. I have some things in my closet that need to go too. Sorry to hear about your hubs :( If you need to chat I'm here for ya. Have a good week friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit - this is such a pretty color combo! not sure the best way to sell online, but good luck with whatever you decide :)
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com
    -- artwork giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! I love this combo and I am obsessed with those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Mint is a great color for you - thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shorts are amazing! And that color combo is great!

    I've used Poshmark app on my iPhone for shop my closet stuff. Pretty simple to use and you don't pay shipping :) Plus, you can take pics with the app!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mint is my new favorite color for the season (just did my nails in that color) and I love seeing it on you with black. Beautiful!
    Heather from Friendship, Life and Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would make a perfect weekend look, you've picked the best colors, really compliments each other

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this outfit! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty outfit! Loving mint, too! I hope you don't mind if I take inspiration from this outfit - you gave me an interesting idea :) Did I say I loved this look??

    By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this together!! I think I need some mint shorts in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You certainly give the landscape a run for its beauty-money, and keep it firmly in its place as a background for you and your very skillfully devised outfit!
    Really fresh looking and completely flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit! I am so bad about buying shorts that aren't black, khaki or white since they won't go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your look!!
    The place is very beautiful too!!!
    kiss
    comjeitodemeninalinda.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love mint + black together! Cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE