Busy Being an Extrovert

May 30, 2013


I haven't really been up to much over here aside from enjoying the warm weather and eating frosty waffle cones as you could gather from yesterdays post. However, if I must be honest I'd have to say I have turned into quite the extrovert lately and have constantly been doing something the past couple of months whether it be hanging out with my new friends or just enjoying the much needed days off from work. I can't say I hate it, but it could be the reason for my headache as I sit typing this. I am quite frankly exhausted and tomorrow is looking to be a day of complete and total relaxation. 


-I worked on Memorial Day (not surprising) and it also happened to be my little brother's 20th birthday.  I am starting to feel old and the fact that I dress over the top patriotic to go to work just might be proof of my old age. Seriously though, why do we grow up so fast?

-Yup here I am showing off my beautiful engagement ring once again and being in disbelief that we've already been engaged for 6 months. That to me is completely insane as well as the fact that in less than one month from now Eric and I will have been together for 5 years already and exactly a year later we will be getting married on our anniversary. I am about to be getting into wedding mode and you'll definitely know it when I do! 

-Oh Starbucks, you are amazing and completely make my day awesome. It'd be even more amazing if you went back to having half price frapps because I was almost hooked. 


-Selfies. Enough said!

-Homemade pizza has become a huge staple in our household and as you can see we spend a lot of time perfecting the perfect pizza which was delicious by the way.

-Yup, my future mother in law already has Eric and I's FUTURE kids christmas stockings picked out. It's bad enough that we aren't even married yet, but the fact that it's looking like those are both girl stockings is saying something don't you think?


-Meet my MOH Amanda and future cousin in law :) We like to have fun and spend time planning my bachelorette party that is still almost a year away.  NBD!

-I must admit I'm not much of a beer drinker but Modelo and Shock Top are at the top of my list for this summer's beer of choice. 

-A few weeks ago, we took a trip to see Eric's brother and sister which led to trying out a few microbreweries as well as visiting the Faust Hotel. Seemed appropriate that I should visit my future last names hotel right?

Want to stay connected and keep up with me?
Follow along with me on Instagram!

You Might Also Like

7 COMMENTS

  1. that pizza looks amazing. And so does your ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear yall have made some good friends and are enjoying your summer so far!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your ring, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your engagement, your ring is beautiful :)Also I agree, your pizza looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! Beautiful engagement ring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello There, my name is Ashley and I am stopping by to say hello. I am loving your blog and the great posts you are putting out there.

    Thanks so much.

    If you have some free time would you mind stopping by our blog as well at: www.ashleychapmandesigns.com/blog

    We have an awesome giveaway running right now and a winner will be chosen at random on June 15. Why not come join the party!

    We would really appreciate it.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!