Girls Weekend [ATX]

May 10, 2013



I'm not gonna lie that weekends are sparse ever since starting to work for a company who is open 7 days a week so when I do get a weekend I tend to take full advantage of them.  This past weekend was no exception, and it was completely amazing to say the least. Austin, Texas got a visit from me and let's just say that I don't think it was ready for all my awesomeness, but anyways as you can see we did a bit of partying on 6th Street and of course ran The Color Run like a boss the next morning. I seriously had the best weekend hanging out with my future sister-in-law, cousin-in-law, who also happens to be my maid of honor, and her brother's girlfriend. If getting your $100+ tab paid by a gray haired man wanting to know how he could make yalls girls night any better isn't a great story to tell the next morning I don't know what is, but as if it wasn't evident from the pictures above, we had such a great girls weekend. I can't even imagine what is in store for my bachelorette weekend but I can be rest assured it'll be legit.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and if you don't follow me on instagram, you are missing out :)

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. Looks like such a fun time. I have been dying to run in another race - my last one was 2 months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! :) It looks like you had an amazing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Glad y'all had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hometown, love & miss it dearly! I love the Ranch, it's such a fun spot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun! I'll be there this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ::sigh::

    I miss Austin, Texas. Like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to do a color run and I haven't had the chance yet. Every time someone posts photos it makes me so jealous. Looking fab, gf!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!