Sweet Made Sweeter

May 30, 2013


It has been so gorgeous here on the island this week and with each passing day it is beginning to feel more and more like the summer I know and remember down in South Texas.  Of course, with summer time closing in, I have made every effort to take full advantage of this non blistering heat while it lasts and that is exactly what we did.. 


I think it's safe to say that after living in this city for 2 years that we finally have made us some friends which made for a sweet day. We spent the better part of the day boating, floating, barbecuing, and taking in the beautiful scenery, but more importantly enjoying the good company. As with any great day, we didn't want it to end, so Eric and I headed over to Wendy's to tryout their Frosty Waffle cones.


We are both HUGE fans of Wendy's frostys (my weakness being chocolate) so it only seemed appropriate that we end our day with a sweet treat and we were so glad we did because it was delightful. I don't know why, but there is something that makes ice cream so much more tempting when it is in a sweet crisp cone which probably explains the reason why mine was gone in less than a minute.  

Thank you Wendy's for making our sweet day sweeter!

This post is sponsored by Wendy's, but all opinions are 100% my own.

You Might Also Like

23 COMMENTS

  1. Ok now I want one haha! Wendy's here I come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Wendy's too!! lol

    coachursulat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I stop at Wendy's before picking my son up from preschool is that mean?! These look so good - I had no idea they sold cones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love wendy's frostys but have yet to try their waffle cones. But I am really dying to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hit up Wendy's every week or so, I am totally going to be trying the new waffle cone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish we had weather like that! It's been rainy all week here... xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man that sounds like the perfect combo! ;) Love me some Wendy's frosty's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love Wendys! I eat there at least once a week! I need to try their waffle cone. I see it everytime I go but I just never get it for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I'm wishing that Wendy's wasn't a 35 minute drive from my house! Ah, I need one of those Frosty cones!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are my new favorite treat! And Alea LOVES them, too! Isn't their new logo just adorable too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frosty cones? I need one of those. looks like you had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUM!! I see this being added to our summer to-do list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Wendy's Frosty's they are so yummy of course the Chocolate one!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goods are going to love that they can get a waffle cone now - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love soft icecream. Seriously one of my weaknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Wendy's Chocolate Frosty's and I confess to already having a couple of their waffle cones. {giggle}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is there anything better than a frosty? YUM! I'm a Texas gal, too! We head down to the coast in June...it looks so inviting! Can't wait to hit the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  18. yip, we love Wendy's frosty and ice-cream. Too late for that right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. YUM! I had no idea they did frosty's in waffle cones. I might have to go try that this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How have I never heard of these?? I'm heading to Wendy's tomorrow to try these bad boys out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!