5 Years Down & Many More To Come :)

June 21, 2013



It doesn't seem like we've been together 5 years considering we are both still so young, but as you can see from our lovely baby faced pictures above we are definitely high school sweethearts and have certainly been having us a good time. It's pretty awesome that after knowing each other for less than a month we began dating and are now happily engaged to be married next year. You know what they say, "when you know, you know!" Speaking of getting married, our wedding date is also a year away [6.21.14] which also happens to be our 6th anniversary. Coincidence? Not at all! It makes for an extra special day for the two of us :) 

I am truly blessed to have such an amazing guy in my life who loves me for all my weirdness and treats me like a princess! He is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me and I count myself lucky that I get to call him mine forever :)  Happy Anniversary Honey! Cheers to many, many, more!

You Might Also Like

14 COMMENTS

  1. Ya happy anniversary girl! You both still look high school sweeties, no doubt that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's such a blessing to have found 'the one' so early in life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary :-) You've had quite a few hair styles the last 5 years, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 5 Year Anniversary babe!!!!! & Many Many more to come!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, my heart is so happy right now. So lovely.

    xo Mia at earlgreydays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, you guys are a cute couple! :) My hubby and I are high school sweethearts, too! You're absolutely right, sometimes you just *know.* :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our 5 year wedding anniversary was yesterday! :) Such a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy belated anniversary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary! Y'all look like such a happy couple in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable!
    Happy Anniversary!

    Following from the Freshness over at Prototype Mama.:)

    Keep it Touched,
    Khloe
    www.kgstyleblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet!! Congrats to you both!!


    marleejoandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE