HANAair Professional Hair Dryer Review

July 11, 2013


Disclosure: I was sent this HANAair blow dryer for the purpose of this review, but all opinions are 100% my own.

If you're in the market for a new hair dryer you'll want to read this review.

I've never been one to use a blow dryer on behalf of the fact that my old one was a complete piece, so as you could probably imagine I was extremely thrilled to be contacted by Misikko to review their number one best selling hair dryer. I have heard tons of great things about this company and their products and was extremely eager to test it out. Seriously, not even a week after our initial contact I had a huge package waiting for me when I got off work and when I say huge I mean huge. 

I expected to just to receive a hair dryer but was pleasantly surprised with a teddy bear, a new brush, some sampler chocolates, elf eyelash curler, and a few other cute items as shown below.


The people at Misikko seriously know how to make a girl feel special and quite honestly my new hair dryer has become a part of my daily hair routine because I love it so much.


The appearance of the hair dryer for one has a gorgeous, black, sleek Italian inspired design as well as came with a concentrator attachment for greater control during styling.

 Also the fact that this hair dryer is so light weight allows for me to style my hair without my arm falling asleep which is definitely a plus in my book. 

The super long cord (12') makes it easy to maneuver around the bathroom while blow drying my hair in my efforts to multitask while getting ready for the day. 

I should also mention that this blow dryer has a lot of power behind it + a long motor life with low noise which makes it easy to get ready quickly in the mornings without waking Eric up, so win win right? I seriously spend less than 5 minutes blow drying my hair each morning and if you've seen pictures of me recently you'd know my hair is long and equally as thick.

I was really thrilled to read that this dryer has infrared ionic heat which helps to keep the frizzies away as well as helps to protect and condition your hair to keep it looking healthy. Honestly, my hair needed a little TLC and frizz control was definitely part of that equation.

Just from using this blow dryer the last few weeks, I've noticed my hair looking noticeably more shiny as well as seen a bit of volume added to the roots which is a bonus.

Last but not least, I love all the drying options available whether you want cold, hot, high or low, it's got it and seriously makes drying my hair so much more easier and somewhat more enticing than it was in the past. 

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As if you couldn't tell I'm loving my new hair dryer and would definitely recommend it to anyone in the market for a long lasting, good quality hair dryer. It is a bit on the pricey side, but in my opinion it is worth it to invest in a good hair dryer to keep from damaging your hair wouldn't you agree? Misikko also carries other professional hair dryers as well as has a great selection of flat irons and other beauty related products like nail polish and perfume. 

You can connect with Misikko on their facebook page where you'll find hair advice + awesome giveaways on their professional hair products from time to time.

You Might Also Like

11 COMMENTS

  1. I have this!! I swear by it!! It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing!

    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I'm so jealous that you got to review this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a straightener from them! Love it! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great product! I will have to keep it in mind when I'm in need of a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds amazing, I NEED a good hair dryer!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey dear, i just found your blog through the Follow Them. Friday Blog Hop. Following you through Bloglovin now.
    Great review btw :)

    xo,
    Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review. I have heard a lot of great things about Misikko. Glad you shared your experience. I'm dropping by today also from the Harvest of Friends hop and am a new follower via GFC. I hope you can drop by.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!