Hop Till You Drop [Fun Blog Hop While I'm Away]

July 21, 2013



Hello Hello, I have a treat for you guys while I am gone that comes in the form of a blog & hop :)   I didn't want this little space of mine to fall off the face of the planet while I was gone so I put together a fun little hop to keep some interaction going on between now and whenever I might return. Who knows if it is a success I might keep it going, but that will be determined at a later date but for now let's hop till you drop!

Rules: 

+Frankly the only rule I care much about is to visit at least 2 or 3 other links and follow them :)
I want you guys to connect and make some friends that you might not have found otherwise.
+It's always an added bonus if you care to follow me as well as all the lovely co-hosts for the week because well we want to be your friend too! 
+If you feel like it please share the button below on your page so others can join in too! 

Meet the lovely co-hosts :)




GRAB A BUTTON & SHARE THIS HOP WITH YOUR FRIENDS :)
Hope you have a great time hopping!






















You Might Also Like

7 COMMENTS

  1. Praying for your surgery and recovery love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better soon! Thanks for the Blog Hop, they're always fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new Follower of your blog. Thanks a lot for hosting. I hope that your surgery today will be successful and you will have a speedy recovery. Take care. Prayers and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking and praying for you this morning. Take care. Thanks for this blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you! Hope surgery went well and that your recovery goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE