Hurry Tuesday!

June 30, 2013




I can't believe that it's already the first of July nor can I believe that Independence day is a few short days away in which I'm sure you wanted to be reminded that summer is surely flying by in a blink of an eye and before long it'll already be Christmas right? I know I know, but seriously I am enjoying every minute of this summer and don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a job to help keep me busy. 

I do know though that if I didn't have a job than I could be doing more hanging out with my parents this week. Yup, you read that right and I'm so excited that they are coming down for a 5 day visit. I haven't seen them since Christmas and have missed them entirely way too much although, it's a bummer my brother can't make it down as well.  It goes without saying that this week will definitely be amazing and that there is a lot of good times to be had!

So if you don't see me much after Tuesday I hope you understand :)
Although, I might have a post or two planned around the independence holiday!
Hope you guys all have a wonderful 4th of July!

Side note: Google reader is being retired today and in honor of that I am offering 25% off my newest ad option now throughout tomorrow night by using the code: BYE GR at checkout. Hope to see you on my sidebar soon :) 

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I also posted about it being July 1st!! Time is flying!

    -Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year is flying by so fast, not sure how I feel about that.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!