Random Thoughts

July 07, 2013



-- Headaches that last for majority of the day are starting to get on my nerves. I can handle my head hurting for an hour or two but when it starts effecting my mood you know it's been around for too long. I attribute these headaches to minor stress related instances that seem to appear out of no where for no reason at all, seems reasonable right? 

-- I have to admit that sleeping alone at night is totally depressing as well as a bit scary. The littlest noises tend to freak me out and I just don't like it. 

-- We should also talk about the fact that my in laws are in Mexico for a week and how jealous I am because let's just put it bluntly.. I need a vacation badly.

-- Isn't the picture above beautiful? I have to give all the credit to Eric for that one because lets be honest theres just no way I was up early enough to capture such a beautiful sunrise. I have to admit he's probably way better at capturing amazing scenic shots for instagram than I will ever be.

-- Aside from the fact that in two weeks I'll be having surgery all is well in the world. I just wish I wasn't so terrified and stressing out over being in pain before I've even experienced it. I'm weird that way but what I do know is that I'll be in good hands no matter what. Let go and let God. 

-- This week is a bittersweet one for me in regards to having to take some time off of work. I decided that I should take off a week early to give myself some time to actually enjoy a little bit of summer before I spend the rest of it recovering so this week will be my last work week. 

-- Speaking of work, I had the most awkward moment the other day when a man walked up to me and was like hey, remember me only for him to quickly realize that he had mistaken me for someone else. Luckily, that wasn't the only reason he walked up to me, turns out his wife needed some assistance.

Happy Monday friends<3

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. I've never had any type of surgery, so I know what you mean. I hope everything goes good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, let's talk about the fact that my neighbors are also in Mexico (Cancun) and every time I look at their house I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous that they are in Mexico too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you, regarding your surgery!

    yes, that photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your strong and you will make it through this with no problems!!! Hang in there and try not to stress yourself out to much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE