Red, White, & Blue [4th of July Recap]

July 06, 2013



// top: thrifted, shorts: gap outlet, sandals: jcpenney, sunglasses + watch: new york & co, //

Our 4th of July was quite an extravaganza and happened to come in the form of a party and a boat.  The party coming first and then finishing off with a boat ride to watch the fireworks. It was an absolute blast and I was so overjoyed to have my parents down to celebrate America's birth with us! We're proud to be Americans and it's quite apparent from the photos above that we're not the only ones! 

Cheers to a great 4th of July weekend :)

You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. Love all the pictures! There's no better way to spend the 4th than on the water:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Looks like you had an amazing 4th of July. An extravaganza, indeed.

    Join my $20 Firmoo e-voucher giveaway!!! (6 winners + 1 grand prize winner) :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great holiday! And, you looked darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures!! It looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, what a wonderful way to spend the 4th of July!! I'm so jealous of the boat ride to see fireworks. It's almost like a scene out of a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That party boat looks like a serious good time! I need to make it out to the water asap!!

    - Kelsey @ Applewood Road

    ReplyDelete
  7. that white house (with the little blue and pink chairs up front) is the one house i always say i wish i lived in! i love how they decorated for the 4th too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always thought celebrating at the coast would be fun. Thanks for sharing your 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!