7 Ways to Minimize Stress and Have a Feel Good Day

August 26, 2013


FULL DISCLOSURE: this article is financially supported by Ozarka® Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water. I am compensated for writing this post and as always all opinions are my own.

It has been hectic around these parts with Eric starting up his senior year of undergrad school, my unsuccessful attempt at wedding planning over the last few weeks, and the fact that I am currently unemployed until at least mid September (granted I still have a job after a 2 month medical leave) has been taking a major tole on my stress levels. However, as stressed as I may be, I still know how important it is to give yourself a break and relax which is why I thought I'd share with you ways that I find relaxation (feel good moments) amongst the craziness that is my beautiful, crazy life (see what I did there).



As always an important key to keep your stress level low is to stay hydrated throughout your day. Luckily for those of you who don't like water there is a new way to quench your thirst with Ozarka® Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water. This zero calorie, bubbly drink comes in 5 delicious flavors and is the perfect solution for a refreshing day :) Head over to the Ozarka® Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water Facebook page every #HumpDay to have a feel good moment and share your own.

In which ways do you find relaxation amongst your busy week? Have you tried Ozarka® Brand Sparkling Natural Spring Water before?

You Might Also Like

16 COMMENTS

  1. When I'm stressed I really like to run it out. Not for too long because I'm THE WORST at running, but I like to do it to clear my head for a little!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried this type of water but it looks really good and refreshing. Thanks for sharing it with us. :) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curling up with a good book and a great cup of anything decaf ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beach and a good book and some wine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to read or cook to help me detress :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to soak in the tub or spend time outside to relax! Your pedi looks amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE a good workout to keep me de-stressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to point out that you need $$ for half of the things you've listed :) and that's sorta hard when you're unemployed! however, i agree with the list, but perhaps made it more budget friendly?

    ReplyDelete
  9. To destress I deep breath, pray and love on my furbabies, best medicine ever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these ideas!! Such a great blog!

    I'm following you now!! Hope you can follow back!!

    XOXO ♥ Kia - http://www.cosmoglossblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man, this makes me want a mani/pedi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet treat!! my fav^^
    I love to go to a park and read a book or just daydreaming, that always refreshes me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keeping hydrated really is so important and if I drink a lot of water it stops me from snacking too much which helps me be healthier so happier, so a win win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these ideas! I know ALL of them would help me DE stress.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I'm stressed I just drink too much coffee or soda-- having some sparkling water on hand is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your tips! I'm definitely going to treat myself to a mani-pedi today.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE