Casual Stripes + 3 Random Facts

August 27, 2013



[Shirt: c/o Chicnova, Jeans: American Eagle, Sandals: Birkenstock, Watch: New York & Co, Purse: Kenneth Cole Reaction, Bracelet: Boutique, Fedora: Cents of Style]

It doesn't come as a surprise to me that casual wear has been my favorite lately. I mean who doesn't love to be comfortable while still looking cute? Luckily, my closet has a wide variety of comfortable clothing otherwise you would have never seen me come out of my house while recovering from surgery! As a thank you for sticking around with me these last few months I decided to share with you 3 random facts to get to know me better.

1 //  My favorite color is green, more specifically mint green and I'll always love the shade of sea green which could explain why our wedding colors are light grey and mint luckily eric didn't object to that :)

2 //  The Backstreet Boys and N Sync were my favorite bands back in my childhood days; can you say hello 90's :) Seriously though, who didn't love them and their amazingness? 

3 //  If you were to ask me what my favorite television shows are currently I'd have to refer you to this post where I went into great detail about each and even went as far as to let you know when it airs.

linking up here.

You Might Also Like

13 COMMENTS

  1. I love that top! Super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Outfit! I always find myself reaching for comfortable clothing when I head out to school =) Hope you have a great day!

    -Edna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, really cute. I was also a Backstreet Boys and N Sync fan too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But if you had to pick one would it be BSB please say yes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that top I also love mint green its such a beautiful color

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, complete and utter NSYNC fan. Their VMA performance together the other night was far too short! Petition for a reunion tour??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the hat the most and the sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fun casual look, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking well! Love the top. Just the perfect tiny amount of skin. I have a top from Chicnova that i Love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving that top! Strips are my favorite! And mint green :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect end of summer look. Love the fedora! Thanks for linking up to Real Girl Style. You may want to check out this Tuesdays link up & the Glam Girls of the week. You might see a familiar face :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cutest outfit!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!

Follow My Beautiful Crazy Life!

FEATURED POST

Sue's Banana Bread Recipe

 Banana bread has always been a favorite of mine. I can remember eating it as a little girl with a huge glass of milk for my mid evening s...

QUOTE

QUOTE