Museum of Science and History

August 21, 2013



Over the weekend we had a house full of people in which my future mother in law, sister in law,  nephew, and I snuck away to the museum for a bit. It was nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of everything and just relax for a few hours. The museum had a lot of neat things in it although we weren't able to stop and read much of the descriptions due to having a rambunctious 2 year old leading the way. It did have a children's play area that my nephew would of spent hours at if we would have let him. Of course, as you can see from the photos above my favorite part happened to be all the old timey carriages and buggies due to their unique appearance. If you are ever in the Corpus area I would definitely recommend checking out the Museum of Science and History as one of your fun activities :)

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. I absolutely love any kind of museum. To see history right in front of you is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me miss Corpus!! I actually was a student docent at the art museum for a little while - I used to give art tours :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I would love to hear from you!